Bertram retired the side
in order in the fifth.
The numbers after two
days have been
earned a win against the
defending champion South
Texas Sliders Mayer, with
two runs allowed on five
hits over seven innings.
Pilcher struck out 10 and
21, 1941, in New York,
New York, Phyllis was the
daughter of Bertram Hill
Wheeler and Kathryn
Congressman Jim Wright of
Texas. As a political
participated in The March
on Washington in 1963
with Dr. Martin ...
was born on April 29,
1925 to Ida Ball and
Lloyd Bertram Gray in
Lehi Utah ...
time, he was offered a
job with Convair in Fort
Worth, Texas. Soon after
moving to Texas, Billie
and Earl were blessed
with Pamela and later on,
new toupee that he bought
for his band’s big
performance has gone
missing, so Jessie
interrogates each of the
kids in hopes to find it.
Show Summary: Disney
follows Jessie, a Texas
It’s a combination
of them getting
comfortable with Tyler,
what their obligations
are going to be in
October and kind of
getting acclimated to
Bertram and Wynne both
said during their
speeches that the
be possible ...
definitely count in
interviews, but the last
impression means a lot
more. And University of
Texas professor Bertram
Gawronski would agree. In
2011, Gawronski conducted
a study that suggested
the power of first
impressions can ...
Click to share on Twitter
(Opens in new window)
Click to share on Google+
(Opens in new window)
Share on Facebook (Opens
in new window) Click to
share on Pinterest (Opens
in new window) BERTRAM,
Texas (KXAN) —
Officials in the city of
Bertram say it is
Roy Bertram, 77, passed
away in Brazoria, Texas.
He was preceded in death
by his first wife of 29
years Maetta Ward and his
second wife of 10 years
Betty Heinen; as well as
his daughter Carissa
Lorberau and son Hugh
Thomas "Tommy" Bertram
and step ...
Tornado near Bertram,
Texas The boy who lives
in this home near Bertram
says he felt it being
lifted off foundation.
The house moved 150
yards. They went into
bathtub to hide. Check
out this story on
Take a ride
through the Texas Hill
Country on a historic
steam train. The Austin
steam trains run most
weekends with stops in
Burnet or Bertram,
depending on which train
you board. The historic
Hill Country Flyer will
phrase, written on
license plates throughout
the region, is an
This summer, my
family embarked on a road
Frum is a US pundit, who
writes on US politics.
So, being based
elsewhere, I don’t
usually pay a lot of
attention to him.
somebody drew my
attention to this article
in the …
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR BERTRAM
What do you know about abuse of women in BERTRAM TEXAS ?
Click the red escape button above to immediately leave this site if your abuser may see you reading it.
It can be hard to know if you´re being abused. You may think that your husband is allowed to make you have sex. That´s not true. Forced sex is rape, no matter who does it. You may think that cruel or threatening words are not abuse. They are. And sometimes emotional abuse is a sign that a person will become physically violent.
Below is a list of possible signs of abuse. Some of these are illegal. All of them are wrong. You may be abused if your partner:
- Monitors what you´re doing all the time
- Unfairly accuses you of being unfaithful all the time
- Prevents or discourages you from seeing friends or family
- Prevents or discourages you from going to work or school
- Gets very angry during and after drinking alcohol or using drugs
- Controls how you spend your money
- Controls your use of needed medicines
- Decides things for you that you should be allowed to decide (like what to wear or eat)
- Humiliates you in front of others
- Destroys your property or things that you care about
- Threatens to hurt you, the children, or pets
- Hurts you (by hitting, beating, pushing, shoving, punching, slapping, kicking, or biting)
- Uses (or threatens to use) a weapon against you
- Forces you to have sex against your will
- Controls your birth control or insists that you get pregnant
- Blames you for his or her violent outbursts
- Threatens to harm himself or herself when upset with you
- Says things like, "If I can´t have you then no one can."
If you think someone is abusing you, get help. Abuse can have serious physical and emotional effects. No one has the right to hurt you.
Return to top
Healthy vs. unhealthy relationships
Sometimes a relationship might not be abusive, but it might have some serious problems that make it unhealthy. If you think you might be in an unhealthy relationship, you should be able to talk to your partner about your concerns. If you feel like you can´t talk to your partner, try talking to a trusted friend, family member, or counselor. Consider calling a confidential hotline to get the support you need and to explore next steps. If you´re afraid to end the relationship, call a hotline for help.
Signs of an unhealthy relationship include:
- Focusing all your energy on your partner
- Dropping friends and family or activities you enjoy
- Feeling pressured or controlled a lot
- Having more bad times in the relationship than good
- Feeling sad or scared when with your partner
Signs of a healthy relationship include:
- Having more good times in the relationship than bad
- Having a life outside the relationship, with your own friends and activities
- Making decisions together, with each partner compromising at times
- Dealing with conflicts by talking honestly
- Feeling comfortable and able to be yourself
- Feeling able to take care of yourself
- Feeling like your partner supports you
If you feel confused about your relationship, a mental health professional can help. Remember, you deserve to be treated with respect.
Return to top
More information on Am I being abused?
Read more from womenshealth.gov
Explore other publications and websites
Connect with other organizations
BERTRAM TEXAS tspan:3m
How can I follow Congressman votes that I have chosen in BERTRAM TEXAS
How to . . . observe about congressional votes
All voting in Congress is a matter of public record. However, not all floor votes are roll call votes. There are voice votes (aye or no) and pision or standing votes (where the presiding officer counts Members), and these types of votes do not indicate by name how a member voted.
Senate roll call vote tallies are posted online within an hour of the vote. You can view today´s votes or use the vote tables to look at any roll call vote taken since the 101st Congress (1989). In addition to vote tallies, the entries also provide brief descriptions of the votes and links to Congress.gov for the texts of the legislation.
House roll call vote tallies are posted online directly following the vote. You can view votes from this Congress or use the archives to look at any roll call vote taken since the 101st Congress, 2nd session (1990). In addition to vote tallies, the entries provide brief descriptions of the votes.
Congress.gov provides Senate recorded floor votes going back to the 101st Congress (1989-90) and House recorded floor votes going back to the second session of the 101st Congress (1990). To access votes using Congress.gov search for a bill and click on the "Actions" tab. All House and Senate roll call votes will be listed with links to the House and Senate´s web pages.
The Congressional Record is the official source of information on recorded floor votes. Votes are printed in the daily Record as they occur on the floor. The votes provide an alphabetical listing of members under yea, nay, and not voting categories and show the overall tally for each category. However, votes are not identified by party or by state. The Daily Digest section that is printed at the end of each Record shows how many roll call votes were taken that day and show on what page in the Record the votes can be found. TheCongressional Record Index provides subject access to the votes (under Votes in Senate and Votes in House.)
Campaign in BERTRAM TEXAS: the importance of eating fish !!!
Eat 200-350 grams of a variety of fish * each week preferably those that are low in mercury. The nutritional value of fish is important for the growth and development before birth, in infancy for breastfed infants and children.
Who should know
Women who are pregnant (or might be pregnant) or breastfeeding.
Whoever feeds young children.
What to do
1. Eat 200-350 grams of a variety of fish a week.
- That is 2 or 3 servings of fish a week.
2. Choose fish low in mercury.
- For young children, give them 2 or 3 servings of fish a week acurdo with age and calorie needs.
- Many of the fish we eat most often are lower in mercury.
3. Avoid 4 types of fish: tilefish from the Gulf of Mexico, shark, swordfish and king mackerel.
- These include salmon, shrimp, haddock, tuna (canned light), tilapia, catfish and cod.
- These 4 types of fish are higher in mercury.
4. When consumption is fish you have caught or other streams, rivers and lakes, heed warnings signs in water bodies.
- Limit white tuna (albacore) to 159 grams a week.
5. To add more fish to your diet, be sure to stay within your calorie needs.
- If the advice is not available, adults should limit this type of fish to 150 grams a week and toddlers in 30-80 grams a week.
Why this advice is relevant
Fish contains important nutrients to developing fetuses, babies who are breastfed and young children. Fish provides health benefits for the general public. Many people do not currently fish eat the recommended amount.