Iowa-- According to
financial advisors at
American Dream of
Homeownership may have
more to do with where you
are shopping than you
think. They say that
buyers can run into
roadblocks that can
impact their chances for
and Hornick, what
normally acts as a road
doubled as a creek
Tuesday along Old Highway
141.Flooding plugged the
highway from Humboldt to
>> Carroll, IA
woman dies after
attempting to rescue teen
in Lost Island Lake in
interview with the Daily
Times Herald of Carroll,
Iowa, the former
Secretary of State said
that selfies have made
campaigning in large
crowds much more
difficult for her because
she can't do
being overwhelmed by
RUTHVEN, Iowa | A friend
who knew Elizabeth "Bety"
McCorkle, of Carroll,
Iowa, is not surprised
she helped save a boy who
was struggling to swim in
a Northwest Iowa lake.
Diane Mahn, of Auburn,
Iowa, said it is
McCorkle, 56, died after
McCorkle died Friday
after helping to save a
Ruthven, IA (ABC9 News) A
Carroll woman died
Friday, after helping to
save the life of a
drowning teen at Lost
Island Lake. According to
the Clay County Sheriff's
Office, on Friday
in the end that’s
our draw, that’s
our niche.” At a
dealership in Carroll,
Iowa, on Saturday, that
theme capped off
not going to speak ill of
the others individually,
but I’m going to
was making her comments
at Iowa State University
in Ames and later in
Carroll. Clinton said she
planned to post the plan
on her campaign website
at 7 p.m. EDT, and
explain it in more detail
during an event Monday in
Des Moines. Former
Trump is running strong
in Iowa and is atop the
bloated field of GOP
presidential hopefuls in
New Hampshire, according
to two new polls, despite
remaining unpopular among
large segments of
voters and even more so
among party ...
a senior Clinton
adviser in Iowa. With
Mrs. Clinton returning to
the state for three days
on Saturday, she had
house parties scheduled
in Carroll and the
Beaverdale section of Des
Moines, which was
during the 2012 race for
events in Iowa Saturday
in Council Bluffs (at
Hy-Vee), Sioux City (at
the Western Iowa GOP
Office), Carroll (at the
Carroll Cycle Center),
and Haverhill (at JD Heil
brownstone that had been
owned by the same family
for a century provided a
blank canvas for CWB
Architects, one of
specialists in high-end
Doth The Little
by Lewis Carroll
“How doth the
little crocodile Improve
his shining tail, And
pour the waters of the
Nile On every golden
scale! How cheerfully he
seems to grin,
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR CARROLL
What do you know about abuse of women in CARROLL IOWA ?
Click the red escape button above to immediately leave this site if your abuser may see you reading it.
It can be hard to know if you´re being abused. You may think that your husband is allowed to make you have sex. That´s not true. Forced sex is rape, no matter who does it. You may think that cruel or threatening words are not abuse. They are. And sometimes emotional abuse is a sign that a person will become physically violent.
Below is a list of possible signs of abuse. Some of these are illegal. All of them are wrong. You may be abused if your partner:
- Monitors what you´re doing all the time
- Unfairly accuses you of being unfaithful all the time
- Prevents or discourages you from seeing friends or family
- Prevents or discourages you from going to work or school
- Gets very angry during and after drinking alcohol or using drugs
- Controls how you spend your money
- Controls your use of needed medicines
- Decides things for you that you should be allowed to decide (like what to wear or eat)
- Humiliates you in front of others
- Destroys your property or things that you care about
- Threatens to hurt you, the children, or pets
- Hurts you (by hitting, beating, pushing, shoving, punching, slapping, kicking, or biting)
- Uses (or threatens to use) a weapon against you
- Forces you to have sex against your will
- Controls your birth control or insists that you get pregnant
- Blames you for his or her violent outbursts
- Threatens to harm himself or herself when upset with you
- Says things like, "If I can´t have you then no one can."
If you think someone is abusing you, get help. Abuse can have serious physical and emotional effects. No one has the right to hurt you.
Return to top
Healthy vs. unhealthy relationships
Sometimes a relationship might not be abusive, but it might have some serious problems that make it unhealthy. If you think you might be in an unhealthy relationship, you should be able to talk to your partner about your concerns. If you feel like you can´t talk to your partner, try talking to a trusted friend, family member, or counselor. Consider calling a confidential hotline to get the support you need and to explore next steps. If you´re afraid to end the relationship, call a hotline for help.
Signs of an unhealthy relationship include:
- Focusing all your energy on your partner
- Dropping friends and family or activities you enjoy
- Feeling pressured or controlled a lot
- Having more bad times in the relationship than good
- Feeling sad or scared when with your partner
Signs of a healthy relationship include:
- Having more good times in the relationship than bad
- Having a life outside the relationship, with your own friends and activities
- Making decisions together, with each partner compromising at times
- Dealing with conflicts by talking honestly
- Feeling comfortable and able to be yourself
- Feeling able to take care of yourself
- Feeling like your partner supports you
If you feel confused about your relationship, a mental health professional can help. Remember, you deserve to be treated with respect.
Return to top
More information on Am I being abused?
Read more from womenshealth.gov
Explore other publications and websites
Connect with other organizations
CARROLL IOWA tspan:3m
Seven steps to keep your phone number when changing provider in CARROLL IOWA
With a simple phone call you can reach someone who has not contacted in a while. This is one reason why many people prefer to keep their telephone number when they change provider or telephone company.
You can keep your local phone number or mobile if it remains within the United States. But before finalizing any changes, you should follow some suggestions:
1. Verify that you have completed your contract , if you have one supplier. Otherwise, the current company may charge you a penalty.
2. Contact the new provider to start the transfer number.
3. Make sure the provider can keep your current phone number.
4. Verify that there are no additional charges for service change. If so, try to reach an agreement with the supplier.
5. Read through the terms and conditions of the new contract before signing.
6. Provide the new phone company your 10-digit number and any other required, as your customer account number, access code and your 5-digit zip code information.
7. Cancel the previous service after obtaining the service with your new provider. Try to do the day of your closing date to avoid monthly outstanding balance.
Note: You can also transfer a local phone number to a mobile phone, but this process can take longer. Check with your supplier before making the change.
What can you do if you have some problems to transfer your number
If the provider can not solve it, you can file a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission by calling 1-888-225-5322 (English) 1-888-835-5322 (TTY for hearing impaired), or through Internet (in English).
This issue of keeping the phone number is known as Number Portability (keeping your number if you change providers).
Atention: do you saw any of these people in CARROLL IOWA?
The FBI is offering rewards for information leading to the apprehension of the Ten Most Wanted Fugitives. Select the images of suspects to display more information.
Facts on the Program |
Historical Photos of Each Top Tenner |
60th Anniversary Booklet
ROBERT WILLIAM FISHER
YASER ABDEL SAID
JASON DEREK BROWN
WILLIAM BRADFORD BISHOP, JR.
VICTOR MANUEL GERENA
GLEN STEWART GODWIN
ROBERT WILLIAM FISHER
Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution - First Degree Murder (3 Counts), Arson of an Occupied Structure
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of Robert William Fisher.
Robert William Fisher is wanted for allegedly killing his wife and two young children and then blowing up the house in which they all lived in Scottsdale, Arizona in April of 2001.
Fisher is physically fit and is an avid oupoorsman, hunter, and fisherman. He has a noticeable gold crown on his upper left first bicuspid tooth. He may walk with an exaggerated erect posture and his chest pushed out due to a lower back injury. Fisher is known to chew tobacco heavily. He has ties to New Mexico and Florida. Fisher is believed to be in possession of several weapons, including a high-powered rifle.
Fisher has surgical scars on his lower back.