June 29, 2015 (GLOBE
NEWSWIRE) -- Research and
announced the addition of
EJL Wireless Research's
new report "Global BTS
Analysis & Forecast,
dedicated "Gone Too Long"
to "the two Whitesnake
fans in the immigration
department at Dublin
International Airport ...
Now that San Antonio
knows about them, the
band leaves Texas with
just a few more fans on
Tie-Down Roping: First
Round: 1, Tuf Cooper,
Decatur, Texas, 8.5
seconds. 2, (tie) Chant
Calif., and Ryan Watkins,
Dublin, Texas, 8.7. 4,
J.C. Malone, Hooper,
Utah, 8.9. Second Round:
1, Timber Moore, Argyle,
Texas, 7.9. 2 ...
will be used to build up
the Bradford A & B
leases in Texas. Dublin,
OH — (ReleaseWire)
— Cardinal Energy
Group, Inc. (OTCQB: CEGX)
("Company") is pleased to
announce that it has
secured long term project
financing with ...
TX--(Marketwired - June
22, 2015) - Artisan
innovator of cloud
management software and
ce, today announced the
establishment of its EMEA
headquarters in Dublin
— "People now have
water and everyone wants
fish to ...
To stock, a
special permit from Texas
Parks and Wildlife is
required, which Arms can
help obtain. For more
specialized and seasonal
stocking, rainbow trout
and tilapia are available
Adam Rose, Willard,
Stephenville, Texas 11.8;
3. Blaine Vick, Dublin,
Gonzales, Texas 12.2; 4.
Pate Norell, Delta,
Carpenter, Wyo. 12.3; 5.
Colt Braden, Dewey,
— One of the
wettest springs on record
is keeping ...
rancher Pete Bonds,
president of the Texas
and Southwestern Cattle
Raisers Association, said
some ranchers will start
rebuilding but he’s
taking a wait-and-see
off the airport bus and
begin walking the streets
“Son,” I say,
“We are in search
of traditional Irish
thinking about the roots
of American bluegrass and
Texas fiddle music, and
how my grandfather from
Ireland danced ...
(AP) — One of the
wettest springs on record
is keeping Dwain Mayfield
and his ranch hands busy.
In a back pasture on his
Erath County ranch, the
tall, green Tifton 85
Bermuda grass is being
bailed into hay. Out by
the front gate ...
“She came, she saw,
she conquered - and what
performance Taylor Swift
gave in Dublin’s
Belfast Live on
Taylor’s 1989 show
@taylorswift13 killing it
in Dublin! Brilliant gig
so far. Place going
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR DUBLIN
Get a Homeland Security Job in DUBLIN TEXAS
What You Need to Know
The Department of Homeland Security has unique career opportunities that will challenge your mind and reward your skills and talents. As a Homeland Security employee, you will help secure our borders, airports, seaports and waterways; research and develop the latest security technologies; respond to natural disasters or terrorists acts; and analyze intelligence reports.
- Find the Job Right for You. Find DHS jobs at dhs.usajobs.gov.
You can also use USAJOBS through an Interactive Voice Response Telephone System
From general mission support to law enforcement to immigration and travel security to prevention and response, exciting professional growth opportunities exist throughout the Department.
- Mission support careers involve the following fields: medical, human resources, facilities, budget, procurement, science and technology, training, intelligence, planning and coordination, detection, civil rights, fraud detection and more.
- Law enforcement careers offer positions in protection of the President, Vice President, their families, heads of state and other designated inpiduals; securing the nations borders and enforcing immigration laws; interagency law enforcement training; and enforcing economic, transportation and infrastructure security.
- Immigration and travel security careers involve protecting the nations transportation systems, as well as overseeing lawful immigration to the U.S.
- Prevention and response careers protect the public, environment and U.S. economic and security interests in any maritime region, as well as provide preparedness, protection, response, recovery and mitigation to reduce loss of life and property and protect the nation from all hazards are what these careers are all about.
- Read the Job Announcement. The announcement will provide you with information about job qualifications, duties, salary, duty location, benefits, and security requirements. Here you will be able to determine if your interests, education, and professional background make you a good candidate for the job.
A list of common terms is available to assist you in understanding Department job announcements.
Most Homeland Security jobs require U.S. citizenship and successful completion of a full background investigation and drug screening.
- Apply for the Job. Follow the instructions in the How to Apply section of each USAJOBS announcement (upper right tab). Instructions will guide you through the application process, providing you detailed information on the questions, forms, and format that must be addressed and used to capture your qualifications for the job. Submit all required documents and pay close attention to the application due date and application procedures, which will vary by job and the Department component.
During the application process, veterans may be asked to identify Veterans Preference status.
To post your resume online, apply to certain federal jobs, check on the status of your application, and receive automated job alerts, you must create a USAJOBS member account.
- Interview for the Job. The names of best-qualified candidates will be forwarded to the supervisor or hiring official. If you are one of the best-qualified candidates, the supervisor or hiring official may interview you in person or by telephone, or in rare cases may hire you based solely on your application materials. Selection procedures are subject to Federal Civil Service laws, which ensure that all applicants receive fair and equal treatment in the hiring process.
No matter where you are in your career - at the very beginning, transitioning to the federal government mid-career, or another stage in your professional life - the Department of Homeland Security has a place for you.
- Student and Recent Graduate Job Opportunities - Learn about internships, fellowships and training programs available across the Department.
- Experienced Professionals - Use your technical skills and management experience to contribute to the homeland security mission. Explore meaningful career opportunities today.
- Retirees - The Department offers retirees meaningful work opportunities, including short- and long-term projects, on a part-time or flexible schedule.
- Veterans - The Department is committed to recruiting and employing eligible veterans for suitable jobs.
Last Published Date:
December 16, 2014 
DUBLIN TEXAS tspan:3m
Victms of discrimination in DUBLIN TEXAS
The EEOC enforces the prohibitions against employment discrimination in Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Equal Pay Act of 1963, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, Sections 501 and 505 of the Rehabilitation Act of
1973, Titles I and V of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), Title II of the Genetic Information Non-discrimination Act (GINA), and the Civil Rights Act of 1991. These laws prohibit discrimination based on race, color, sex, religion,
national origin, age, disability, and genetic information, as well as reprisal for protected activity. The Commission´s interpretations of these statutes apply to its adjudication and enforcement in federal sector as well as private sector and state
and local government employment.
The EEOC has held that discrimination against an inpidual because that person is transgender (also known as gender identity discrimination) is discrimination because of sex and therefore is covered under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of
1964. See Macy v. Department of Justice, EEOC Appeal No. 0120120821 (April 20, 2012), http://www.eeoc.gov/decisions/0120120821%20Macy%20v%20DOJ%20ATF.txt. The Commission has also found that claims by lesbian, gay, and bisexual inpiduals alleging sex-stereotyping
state a sex discrimination claim under Title VII. See Veretto v. U.S. Postal Service, EEOC Appeal No. 0120110873 (July 1, 2011), http://www.eeoc.gov/decisions/0120110873.txt; Castello v. U.S. Postal Service, EEOC Request No. 0520110649 (Dec. 20, 2011), http://www.eeoc.gov/decisions/0520110649.txt.
While discrimination based on an inpidual´s status as a parent (prohibited under Executive Order 13152) is not a covered basis under the laws enforced by the EEOC, there are circumstances where discrimination against caregivers may give rise to
sex discrimination under Title VII or disability discrimination under the ADA. See Enforcement Guidance: Unlawful Disparate Treatment of Workers with Caregiving Responsibilities, www.eeoc.gov/policy/docs/caregiving.html.
Federal government employees may file claims of discrimination under the Part 1614 EEO process on any of the bases covered under the laws EEOC enforces, and/or may also utilize additional complaint procedures described below.
Civil Service Reform Act
The Civil Service Reform Act of 1978 (CSRA), as amended, also protects federal government applicants and employees from discrimination in personnel actions (see "Prohibited Personnel Practices" http://www.opm.gov/ovrsight/proidx.asp) based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, political affiliation, or on
conduct which does not adversely affect the performance of the applicant or employee -- which can include sexual orientation or transgender (gender identity) status. The Office of Special Counsel (OSC), www.osc.gov, and the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB), www.mspb.gov, enforce the prohibitions against federal employment discrimination codified in the CSRA.
For more information, see OPM´s Addressing Sexual Orientation Discrimination in Federal Civilian Employment at www.opm.gov/er/address2/guide01.htm, OPM´s Guidance Regarding the Employment of Transgender Inpiduals in the Federal Workplace at www.opm.gov/persity/Transgender/Guidance.asp, and OSC´s Prohibited Personnel Practices and How to File a Complaint
Additionally, federal agencies retain procedures for making complaints of discrimination on any bases prohibited by Executive Orders reviewed below. For example, some lesbian, gay, and bisexual employees may file complaints under both the
agency´s Executive Order complaint process (for sexual orientation discrimination) and 1614 process (for sex discrimination), as these are separate processes.
Executive Order 11478, section 1 (as amended by Executive Orders
13087 and 13152) provides:
It is the policy of the government of the United States to provide equal opportunity in federal employment for all persons, to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, age,
sexual orientation or status as a parent, and to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity through a continuing affirmative program in each executive department and agency. This policy of equal opportunity applies to and must be
an integral part of every aspect of personnel policy and practice in the employment, development, advancement, and treatment of civilian employees of the federal government, to the extent permitted by law.
Executive Order 13152 states that "status as a parent" refers to the status of an inpidual who, with respect to an inpidual who is under the age of 18 or who is 18 or older but is incapable of self-care because of a physical or mental
disability, is: a biological parent, an adoptive parent, a foster parent, a stepparent, a custodian of a legal ward, in loco parentis over such inpidual, or actively seeking legal custody or adoption of such an inpidual. The Executive Order
authorized OPM to develop guidance on the provisions of the Order.
Having a vegetarian diet in DUBLIN TEXAS
A vegetarian diet is a meal plan consisting mostly of plants such as vegetables, fruits, whole grains, legumes, seeds and nuts. A vegetarian diet has little or no animal products.
Types of vegetarian diets include:
- Vegan: Diet consists of only foods herbal.
- Lacto-vegetarian: Diet consists of plant foods plus some or all dairy products.
- Lacto-ovovegetarian: Diet consists of plant foods, dairy products and eggs.
- Semi- or partial vegetarian: Diet consists of plant foods and may include chicken or fish, dairy products and eggs. It does not include red meat.
A well-planned vegetarian diet can provide good nutrition. A vegetarian diet often helps to have better health.Eating a vegetarian diet can help you:
Compared to those who are not vegetarians, vegetarians usually eat:
- Reduce the likelihood of obesity.
- Reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Lowering blood pressure.
- Reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Fewer calories from fat (especially saturated fat).
- Fewer calories overall.
- More fiber, potassium and vitamin C.
By following a vegetarian diet, consider the following:
- Eat different foods, including vegetables, fruits, grains, nuts, seeds, whole grains and dairy products and eggs if your diet includes.
- Cut back on foods that are high in fat, sugar and salt (sodium).
- No redress the lack of a nutrient overeating other. For example, do not eat much rich fat cheese to replace meat.
- Instead, choose protein sources that are low in fat, such as beans.
- If necessary, take supplements if your diet lacks certain vitamins and minerals.
- Learn to read the nutrition label on food packages. The label lists the ingredients and nutritional content of the food product.
- If you follow a restricted diet, you may want to work with a nutritionist to ensure you´re getting enough nutrients.
Lacto-ovo vegetarian; Semi-; Lacto; Partial vegetarian; Vegan
American Dietetic Association. Position of the American Dietetic Association: Vegetarian diets. J Am Diet Assoc . 2009; 109: 1266-1282.
Craig WJ. Nutrition Concerns and health effects of vegetarian diets. Nutr Clin Pract . 2010; 25: 613-620.
National Institutes of Health. Office of Dietary Supplements. Dietary Supplement Fact Sheets. Available at: ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/list-all. Accessed November 11, 2014.
Stettler N, Bhatia J, Parish A, Stallings VA. Feeding healthy infants, children, and adolescents. In: Kliegman RM, Stanton BF, St. Geme JW III, Schor NF, Behrman RE, eds. Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics , 19th ed.Philadelphia, PA: Saunders Elsevier; 2011: chap 42.
Thedford K, Raj S. A vegetarian diet for weight management. J Am Diet Assoc . 2011; 111: 816-818.
United States Department of Agriculture. Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion. Dietary Guidelines for Americans . 2010. National Academy Press, Washington, DC 2010.