vehicle found overturned
in Century during the
early morning hours of
Wednesday was reported
stolen a few hours later
in Alabama. The
overturned SUV ...
find it gone and reported
it stolen to the Flomaton
according to Flomaton
The Alabama region
includes the Big Escambia
Creek, Flomaton and Fanny
Church fields located in
Escambia County, Alabama;
The Permian region
contains various fields,
including Ward South and
Ward-Estes North located
in Ward, Pecos and Crane
region includes the Big
Escambia Creek, Flomaton
and Fanny Church fields
located in Escambia
County, Alabama; The
Permian region contains
various fields, including
Ward South and Ward-Estes
North located in Ward,
Pecos and Crane Counties
in Flomaton but she grew
up in Jay ...
currently working on her
doctorate from the
University of South
Alabama. She graduated
from Jay High School in
1996 and has two
in question is a 1989
Ford F-800 K84 with
Alabama tag 1077586. It
has L&L Welding on
the doors and a black
flat bed with boom lift.
If you have information
regarding the whereabouts
of this vehicle, please
contact the Flomaton
(WEAR) Authorities are
trying to find a work
vehicle that was stolen
from a Flomaton business.
The Flomaton Police
Department tells Channel
Three News a 1989 Ford
F-800 K84 with the
"L&L Welding, Inc."
on the doors was taken
from L & L ...
Alabama Power Company
support the United Fund
each year through
individual giving during
their annual campaign
which is currently under
appreciation on behalf of
the UF board. Flomaton
Lions honor Jane
the Flomaton Police
Department and Alabama
Law Enforcement Agency
started searching for
Jasmine Nicole Smith on
June 27 after receiving a
report early that morning
that she had vanished
from her home in
said. She is ...
FLOMATON, Al. — A
man, originally from
Memphis, is the center of
a search in Alabama and
Florida. John Douglas
Oswalt was last seen May
3 in Flomaton, Alabama.
Two days later, a car
belonging to Oswalt was
found in McDavid, Florida
which is about 12
FLOMATON, Alabama -- A
man and a child died this
afternoon in a 2:15 p.m.
traffic accident in
Flomaton. The victims'
names have not yet been
released, but they are
believed to have been
residents of Bay Minette,
officials said. Troopers
are still at the ...
YEARS AGOJULY 29, 1976
Colyum” by Bob
Bozeman: I am not all
that much of an avid
but I have almost gotten
bug-eyed looking at the
tube since the Olympics
Manning's grave in
Flomaton, Ala.One of the
greatest soldiers to ever
come out of Southwest
Alabama was Sidney
Manning, who lived most
of his life in Flomaton,
Ala. Manning received the
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR FLOMATON
A generic drug is an identical copy of another factory named
1. What are generic drugs?
A generic drug is an identical copy of another factory named. The same dosage, safety, strength, desired effect, how to use and final results, unless the trademark.
2. Are the equally safe generic drugs to leading factory name?
Yes. The FDA requires that all drugs are safe and effective. Being that the generic use the same active ingredients and work in the body in the same way as the original, also have the same risks and benefits.
3. Are the equally powerful to the original generic drugs?
Yes. The FDA requires that generic drugs are of the same quality, strength, purity and stability as their counterparts with factory name.
4. generic drugs need more time to work in the body?
No. Generic drugs work in the same way and for the same period of time the drugs trade name.
5. Why are generic drugs less expensive?
One of the main reasons is because the manufacturers of generic drugs did not have to invest money to the developers of the original drug spent on the new product. New drugs are developed and protected by a patent. The patent protects the investment-including research, development, distribution and advertising-giving the company the sole right to sell the drug while it remains in effect. When approaching the expiration of the patent, manufacturers pueded submit an application to the FDA to sell generic versions of the drug. Since these manufacturers do not incur these costs desarrolllo the product as the first, can sell the generic version at substantial discounts. There is also more competition and less advertising, which helps keep the price down. Today, almost half of all drug prescriptions are replaced with generic versions.
6. Are drugs with name brand, produced in more modern facilities than generic?
No. Both facilities must meet manufacturing requirements required by the FDA. The agency does not allow drug manufacturing facilities of inferior quality. The FDA annually conducts about 3,500 inspections to ensure that regulations are met. The signatures of generic drugs work comparable to those of drugs called factory facilities. Indeed, the producers of original drugs produce approximately about 50 percent of generic drugs; frequently make copies of their own brand and other firms that are sold without the original name.
7. If the name drugs and generic factory have the same active ingredients, why they look different?
In the United States the law does not allow a generic drug look exactly the same to another name or trademark. However, a generic drug must duplicate the active ingredient of the original. The colors, flavors and some inactive ingredients may be different.
8. Is it necessary that every drug has a generic equivalent?
No. When drugs called factory were introduced, most of which were protected by a patent for 17 years.This provided protection to the originator that covered the initial costs (including research and marketing expenses) to develop the new drug. However, when the patent expires, other companies can introduce genetic competing versions, but only after being put to thorough testing by the manufacturer and FDA approved.
9. What is the best source of information about generic drugs?
Contact your doctor, pharmacist, or insurance company for more information about its generic drugs. You can also visit the FDA on the Internet: Understanding Generic Drugs.
FLOMATON ALABAMA tspan:3m
Having a vegetarian diet in FLOMATON ALABAMA
A vegetarian diet is a meal plan consisting mostly of plants such as vegetables, fruits, whole grains, legumes, seeds and nuts. A vegetarian diet has little or no animal products.
Types of vegetarian diets include:
- Vegan: Diet consists of only foods herbal.
- Lacto-vegetarian: Diet consists of plant foods plus some or all dairy products.
- Lacto-ovovegetarian: Diet consists of plant foods, dairy products and eggs.
- Semi- or partial vegetarian: Diet consists of plant foods and may include chicken or fish, dairy products and eggs. It does not include red meat.
A well-planned vegetarian diet can provide good nutrition. A vegetarian diet often helps to have better health.Eating a vegetarian diet can help you:
Compared to those who are not vegetarians, vegetarians usually eat:
- Reduce the likelihood of obesity.
- Reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Lowering blood pressure.
- Reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Fewer calories from fat (especially saturated fat).
- Fewer calories overall.
- More fiber, potassium and vitamin C.
By following a vegetarian diet, consider the following:
- Eat different foods, including vegetables, fruits, grains, nuts, seeds, whole grains and dairy products and eggs if your diet includes.
- Cut back on foods that are high in fat, sugar and salt (sodium).
- No redress the lack of a nutrient overeating other. For example, do not eat much rich fat cheese to replace meat.
- Instead, choose protein sources that are low in fat, such as beans.
- If necessary, take supplements if your diet lacks certain vitamins and minerals.
- Learn to read the nutrition label on food packages. The label lists the ingredients and nutritional content of the food product.
- If you follow a restricted diet, you may want to work with a nutritionist to ensure you´re getting enough nutrients.
Lacto-ovo vegetarian; Semi-; Lacto; Partial vegetarian; Vegan
American Dietetic Association. Position of the American Dietetic Association: Vegetarian diets. J Am Diet Assoc . 2009; 109: 1266-1282.
Craig WJ. Nutrition Concerns and health effects of vegetarian diets. Nutr Clin Pract . 2010; 25: 613-620.
National Institutes of Health. Office of Dietary Supplements. Dietary Supplement Fact Sheets. Available at: ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/list-all. Accessed November 11, 2014.
Stettler N, Bhatia J, Parish A, Stallings VA. Feeding healthy infants, children, and adolescents. In: Kliegman RM, Stanton BF, St. Geme JW III, Schor NF, Behrman RE, eds. Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics , 19th ed.Philadelphia, PA: Saunders Elsevier; 2011: chap 42.
Thedford K, Raj S. A vegetarian diet for weight management. J Am Diet Assoc . 2011; 111: 816-818.
United States Department of Agriculture. Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion. Dietary Guidelines for Americans . 2010. National Academy Press, Washington, DC 2010.
Seven steps to keep your phone number when changing provider in FLOMATON ALABAMA
With a simple phone call you can reach someone who has not contacted in a while. This is one reason why many people prefer to keep their telephone number when they change provider or telephone company.
You can keep your local phone number or mobile if it remains within the United States. But before finalizing any changes, you should follow some suggestions:
1. Verify that you have completed your contract , if you have one supplier. Otherwise, the current company may charge you a penalty.
2. Contact the new provider to start the transfer number.
3. Make sure the provider can keep your current phone number.
4. Verify that there are no additional charges for service change. If so, try to reach an agreement with the supplier.
5. Read through the terms and conditions of the new contract before signing.
6. Provide the new phone company your 10-digit number and any other required, as your customer account number, access code and your 5-digit zip code information.
7. Cancel the previous service after obtaining the service with your new provider. Try to do the day of your closing date to avoid monthly outstanding balance.
Note: You can also transfer a local phone number to a mobile phone, but this process can take longer. Check with your supplier before making the change.
What can you do if you have some problems to transfer your number
If the provider can not solve it, you can file a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission by calling 1-888-225-5322 (English) 1-888-835-5322 (TTY for hearing impaired), or through Internet (in English).
This issue of keeping the phone number is known as Number Portability (keeping your number if you change providers).