Dryden Funeral Home is in
charge of the
include: Wife - Ruth A.
Furgerson, Fruithurst, AL
Son - Jon(Angela)
Fruithurst, AL Grand
Child - Hannah Furgerson
Pallbearers will be Danny
Dunn, Jerry Barker, Jimmy
Wilkes, age 85, of Bremen
Campbell of Bremen;
five grandchildren, Rich
and Tina Campbell of
Temple, Rob and Jamie
Campbell of Fruithurst,
Al, Ryan Matthews of
Charleston, SC, Blake and
Amanda Matthews of
Albany, Brett and Krissy
I think the
prison has some
responsibility to help.
It has been a very hard 9
yrs." -- Becky Smith,
Fruithurst "Alabama is
NOT a third world
country, even though the
idiots we elect seem to
operate that way. We must
be humane and rehab
inmates and give ...
Oline moved to
where she owned and
operated a hotel. She
died there on September
4, 1922. Pastor Muus
suffered a stroke in the
early 1890s that left him
partially paralyzed. A
neighbor described him as
a sad, lonesome man.
mother Mary Ethel
Mullally of LaFayette,
Al. 3 sisters Mary
Businelle of Ashland,
Al., Tina Duke of Alto,
Ga., Irene Driver of
Fruithurst, Al. borther
Thomas Lamar Hooper of
Logansville, Ga. and 4
Grandchildren. Jeff Jones
Funeral Home, LaFayette
Taking advantage of the
growing interests in
wines, 10 vineyards now
make up Alabama's popular
Wine Trail. Those
include: Jules J. Berta,
Wills Creek, White Oak,
The Fruithurst Winery
Co., Bryant, Morgan
Creek, Vizzini Farms
with our official ASDF
Recruiter (LTC (AL)
cell), or contact the
STATE DEFENSE FORCE,
Division), PO Box 232,
404 519 4503
travel some of the
backroads across our
state you'll likely pass
through a few towns which
make you wonder: where
did that name come from?
In Cleburne County, Fred
Hunter discovered it's
the fruit in one town's
past which gives
Fruithurst its name.
To cherish her
memory she leaves behind
her son: David (Tina)
Rigley of Monroe, a
daughter: Devon (Tim
Beck) Rigley of Monroe;
two brothers: Jack
Fendley of Fruithurst,
Alabama, and James
Fendley of Toledo; a
sister: Nancy (Donald)
Mell of Carleton ...
Department got a lead
that led to the arrest of
Christopher Ray Roberts,
26 years old, of Delta,
Alabama and Dyna Marie
Strickland, 30 years old,
of Fruithurst, Alabama.
They are both being held
and charged with ...
false false false
EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR FRUITHURST
How can I follow Congressman votes that I have chosen in FRUITHURST ALABAMA
How to . . . observe about congressional votes
All voting in Congress is a matter of public record. However, not all floor votes are roll call votes. There are voice votes (aye or no) and pision or standing votes (where the presiding officer counts Members), and these types of votes do not indicate by name how a member voted.
Senate roll call vote tallies are posted online within an hour of the vote. You can view today´s votes or use the vote tables to look at any roll call vote taken since the 101st Congress (1989). In addition to vote tallies, the entries also provide brief descriptions of the votes and links to Congress.gov for the texts of the legislation.
House roll call vote tallies are posted online directly following the vote. You can view votes from this Congress or use the archives to look at any roll call vote taken since the 101st Congress, 2nd session (1990). In addition to vote tallies, the entries provide brief descriptions of the votes.
Congress.gov provides Senate recorded floor votes going back to the 101st Congress (1989-90) and House recorded floor votes going back to the second session of the 101st Congress (1990). To access votes using Congress.gov search for a bill and click on the "Actions" tab. All House and Senate roll call votes will be listed with links to the House and Senate´s web pages.
The Congressional Record is the official source of information on recorded floor votes. Votes are printed in the daily Record as they occur on the floor. The votes provide an alphabetical listing of members under yea, nay, and not voting categories and show the overall tally for each category. However, votes are not identified by party or by state. The Daily Digest section that is printed at the end of each Record shows how many roll call votes were taken that day and show on what page in the Record the votes can be found. TheCongressional Record Index provides subject access to the votes (under Votes in Senate and Votes in House.)
FRUITHURST ALABAMA tspan:3m
Having a vegetarian diet in FRUITHURST ALABAMA
A vegetarian diet is a meal plan consisting mostly of plants such as vegetables, fruits, whole grains, legumes, seeds and nuts. A vegetarian diet has little or no animal products.
Types of vegetarian diets include:
- Vegan: Diet consists of only foods herbal.
- Lacto-vegetarian: Diet consists of plant foods plus some or all dairy products.
- Lacto-ovovegetarian: Diet consists of plant foods, dairy products and eggs.
- Semi- or partial vegetarian: Diet consists of plant foods and may include chicken or fish, dairy products and eggs. It does not include red meat.
A well-planned vegetarian diet can provide good nutrition. A vegetarian diet often helps to have better health.Eating a vegetarian diet can help you:
Compared to those who are not vegetarians, vegetarians usually eat:
- Reduce the likelihood of obesity.
- Reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Lowering blood pressure.
- Reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Fewer calories from fat (especially saturated fat).
- Fewer calories overall.
- More fiber, potassium and vitamin C.
By following a vegetarian diet, consider the following:
- Eat different foods, including vegetables, fruits, grains, nuts, seeds, whole grains and dairy products and eggs if your diet includes.
- Cut back on foods that are high in fat, sugar and salt (sodium).
- No redress the lack of a nutrient overeating other. For example, do not eat much rich fat cheese to replace meat.
- Instead, choose protein sources that are low in fat, such as beans.
- If necessary, take supplements if your diet lacks certain vitamins and minerals.
- Learn to read the nutrition label on food packages. The label lists the ingredients and nutritional content of the food product.
- If you follow a restricted diet, you may want to work with a nutritionist to ensure you´re getting enough nutrients.
Lacto-ovo vegetarian; Semi-; Lacto; Partial vegetarian; Vegan
American Dietetic Association. Position of the American Dietetic Association: Vegetarian diets. J Am Diet Assoc . 2009; 109: 1266-1282.
Craig WJ. Nutrition Concerns and health effects of vegetarian diets. Nutr Clin Pract . 2010; 25: 613-620.
National Institutes of Health. Office of Dietary Supplements. Dietary Supplement Fact Sheets. Available at: ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/list-all. Accessed November 11, 2014.
Stettler N, Bhatia J, Parish A, Stallings VA. Feeding healthy infants, children, and adolescents. In: Kliegman RM, Stanton BF, St. Geme JW III, Schor NF, Behrman RE, eds. Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics , 19th ed.Philadelphia, PA: Saunders Elsevier; 2011: chap 42.
Thedford K, Raj S. A vegetarian diet for weight management. J Am Diet Assoc . 2011; 111: 816-818.
United States Department of Agriculture. Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion. Dietary Guidelines for Americans . 2010. National Academy Press, Washington, DC 2010.
Get a Homeland Security Job in FRUITHURST ALABAMA
What You Need to Know
The Department of Homeland Security has unique career opportunities that will challenge your mind and reward your skills and talents. As a Homeland Security employee, you will help secure our borders, airports, seaports and waterways; research and develop the latest security technologies; respond to natural disasters or terrorists acts; and analyze intelligence reports.
- Find the Job Right for You. Find DHS jobs at dhs.usajobs.gov.
You can also use USAJOBS through an Interactive Voice Response Telephone System
From general mission support to law enforcement to immigration and travel security to prevention and response, exciting professional growth opportunities exist throughout the Department.
- Mission support careers involve the following fields: medical, human resources, facilities, budget, procurement, science and technology, training, intelligence, planning and coordination, detection, civil rights, fraud detection and more.
- Law enforcement careers offer positions in protection of the President, Vice President, their families, heads of state and other designated inpiduals; securing the nations borders and enforcing immigration laws; interagency law enforcement training; and enforcing economic, transportation and infrastructure security.
- Immigration and travel security careers involve protecting the nations transportation systems, as well as overseeing lawful immigration to the U.S.
- Prevention and response careers protect the public, environment and U.S. economic and security interests in any maritime region, as well as provide preparedness, protection, response, recovery and mitigation to reduce loss of life and property and protect the nation from all hazards are what these careers are all about.
- Read the Job Announcement. The announcement will provide you with information about job qualifications, duties, salary, duty location, benefits, and security requirements. Here you will be able to determine if your interests, education, and professional background make you a good candidate for the job.
A list of common terms is available to assist you in understanding Department job announcements.
Most Homeland Security jobs require U.S. citizenship and successful completion of a full background investigation and drug screening.
- Apply for the Job. Follow the instructions in the How to Apply section of each USAJOBS announcement (upper right tab). Instructions will guide you through the application process, providing you detailed information on the questions, forms, and format that must be addressed and used to capture your qualifications for the job. Submit all required documents and pay close attention to the application due date and application procedures, which will vary by job and the Department component.
During the application process, veterans may be asked to identify Veterans Preference status.
To post your resume online, apply to certain federal jobs, check on the status of your application, and receive automated job alerts, you must create a USAJOBS member account.
- Interview for the Job. The names of best-qualified candidates will be forwarded to the supervisor or hiring official. If you are one of the best-qualified candidates, the supervisor or hiring official may interview you in person or by telephone, or in rare cases may hire you based solely on your application materials. Selection procedures are subject to Federal Civil Service laws, which ensure that all applicants receive fair and equal treatment in the hiring process.
No matter where you are in your career - at the very beginning, transitioning to the federal government mid-career, or another stage in your professional life - the Department of Homeland Security has a place for you.
- Student and Recent Graduate Job Opportunities - Learn about internships, fellowships and training programs available across the Department.
- Experienced Professionals - Use your technical skills and management experience to contribute to the homeland security mission. Explore meaningful career opportunities today.
- Retirees - The Department offers retirees meaningful work opportunities, including short- and long-term projects, on a part-time or flexible schedule.
- Veterans - The Department is committed to recruiting and employing eligible veterans for suitable jobs.
Last Published Date:
December 16, 2014