keep coming in for Kansas
senior forward Chelsea
Gardner. On Tuesday
morning, Gardner was
named as an All-America
Honorable Mention by the
Associated Press (AP).
This is Gardner’s
first Honorable Mention
in her career ...
team started many of its
projected opening day
starters. Brett Gardner
went 1 for 2 with a walk
for the Yankees. Twins
starting pitcher Tommy
Milone allowed a run and
four hits in six innings.
He struck out five and
walked two. The Wichita
Eagle is ...
– Kansas senior
forward Chelsea Gardner's
collection of postseason
awards continued to grow
after adding All-America
Honorable Mention honors
to her list of
was named to the
Associated Press (AP)
council member, I have
proven to be accessible,
accountable and agenda
free. My singular goal is
to make decisions that
protect the best
interests of Gardner, and
I will continue to do so.
Our city has a bright
future, and I look
forward to doing my
I see a
vibrant arts, crafts, and
entertainment district in
our historic downtown.
Ultimately, I see a
Gardner that is the envy
of the Kansas City
Metropolitan Area and one
that my kids will want to
come back to when they
finish college and/or
the Associated Press
recognized junior point
guard Niya Johnson
(Baylor) and senior
forward Chelsea Gardner
(Kansas) with honorable
mention honors. Davis
leads the Big 12 in
scoring (21.1 points), is
second in field goal
was also considering a
site in Gardner, Kansas
for its new facility.
Daily's operates two
other processing plants
in Missoula, Montana and
Salt Lake City, Utah.
Daily's is jointly owned
by Triumph Foods and
And he still has Gardner
nearby to provide counsel
including one last year
in Game 6 of the World
Series at Kansas City, he
has been a starting
pitcher ever since his
career renaissance began
with the Giants in
(AP) — Two police
officers in the Kansas
City suburb of Gardner,
Kansas, are on
after shooting and
killing a woman during a
reported disturbance at a
house. Olathe police say
53-year-old Deanne Choate
of Gardner died at
ATLANTA - Kansas senior
forward Chelsea Gardner
was named to the 2015
All-Region team for the
second-straight year as
announced by the WBCA
accolade marks the fourth
season in a row that a
email@example.com I just
got off the phone
with former FBI
Special Agent Robert
Wittman, he confirmed
that the two thieves who
disguised themselves as
Kids and parents love the
tub. The little ones
relish the chance to
splash around in the wet
stuff and parents, you
love those fifteen
minutes a day when you
can actually see and
smell clean coming
March 31: Broadway will
dim its lights for one
minute on Wednesday,
April 1 at 7:45 P.M., in
memory of Gene Saks, the
film and Broadway
director who died on
Saturday at 93. UPDATED,
My friend Zen
just sent me this timely
piece. Unbeknownst to
some people, Zen is also
involved in some major
Earth healing and
gardening projects in the
along with raising
You are now
entering the undersea
world of Pouraka. Take a
dip and meet the mer
folk. Enjoy the awesome
trailer and excerpt. And
don’t forget to
enter the giveaway! ~~~
Pouraka Book One Dianne
53 YEAR OLD
DEANNE CHOATES BLASTED A
GUN IN HER HOME.
CALLED THE POLICE, NOT
REALIZING THAT MOST
VIOLENCE LAWS WERE
CREATED WHEN THE TOUGHEST
THING THE POLICE HAD WAS
photograph the Soyuz
TMA-16M spacecraft as it
launches to the
Station with Expedition
43 NASA astronaut Scott
Kelly, Russian cosmonauts
Hello Dear ones! Yes, it
is indeed a good thing I
am always always in my
Sunday Clothes, I would
not like to be burdened
by any blue Mondays while
on this adventure. Sister
Burgess always says:
shows off his shirtless
body while relaxing at
his hotel balcony on
Tuesday (March 24) in
Miami, Fla. The day
before, the 39-year-old
retired soccer star was
seen heading out for a
4 out of 5
Published by Gallery
Books November 2010
Genre: Urban Fantasy,
bestselling author Neil
Gaiman demonstrates why
he’s one of the
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR GARDNER
A generic drug is an identical copy of another factory named
1. What are generic drugs?
A generic drug is an identical copy of another factory named. The same dosage, safety, strength, desired effect, how to use and final results, unless the trademark.
2. Are the equally safe generic drugs to leading factory name?
Yes. The FDA requires that all drugs are safe and effective. Being that the generic use the same active ingredients and work in the body in the same way as the original, also have the same risks and benefits.
3. Are the equally powerful to the original generic drugs?
Yes. The FDA requires that generic drugs are of the same quality, strength, purity and stability as their counterparts with factory name.
4. generic drugs need more time to work in the body?
No. Generic drugs work in the same way and for the same period of time the drugs trade name.
5. Why are generic drugs less expensive?
One of the main reasons is because the manufacturers of generic drugs did not have to invest money to the developers of the original drug spent on the new product. New drugs are developed and protected by a patent. The patent protects the investment-including research, development, distribution and advertising-giving the company the sole right to sell the drug while it remains in effect. When approaching the expiration of the patent, manufacturers pueded submit an application to the FDA to sell generic versions of the drug. Since these manufacturers do not incur these costs desarrolllo the product as the first, can sell the generic version at substantial discounts. There is also more competition and less advertising, which helps keep the price down. Today, almost half of all drug prescriptions are replaced with generic versions.
6. Are drugs with name brand, produced in more modern facilities than generic?
No. Both facilities must meet manufacturing requirements required by the FDA. The agency does not allow drug manufacturing facilities of inferior quality. The FDA annually conducts about 3,500 inspections to ensure that regulations are met. The signatures of generic drugs work comparable to those of drugs called factory facilities. Indeed, the producers of original drugs produce approximately about 50 percent of generic drugs; frequently make copies of their own brand and other firms that are sold without the original name.
7. If the name drugs and generic factory have the same active ingredients, why they look different?
In the United States the law does not allow a generic drug look exactly the same to another name or trademark. However, a generic drug must duplicate the active ingredient of the original. The colors, flavors and some inactive ingredients may be different.
8. Is it necessary that every drug has a generic equivalent?
No. When drugs called factory were introduced, most of which were protected by a patent for 17 years.This provided protection to the originator that covered the initial costs (including research and marketing expenses) to develop the new drug. However, when the patent expires, other companies can introduce genetic competing versions, but only after being put to thorough testing by the manufacturer and FDA approved.
9. What is the best source of information about generic drugs?
Contact your doctor, pharmacist, or insurance company for more information about its generic drugs. You can also visit the FDA on the Internet: Understanding Generic Drugs.
GARDNER KANSAS tspan:3m
Take Action to Improve Your Financial Situation in GARDNER KANSAS
By Katie Bryan, America Saves Communications Director.
America Saves Week, February 24
March 1, 2014, is a time to review your finances, decide what you want to
save for, and set up a system that will allow you to save automatically. Thats
why the America Saves Week theme is Set
a Goal. Make a Plan. Save Automatically. Did you know that only half of
Americans report having good savings habits? Even if you are already saving,
its good to take a look at your goals and decide if you can save more or start
a new savings goal. Join thousands of others who are pledging to pay down
debt, save money, and take financial action during America Saves Week.
Not sure what to
save for or what to save for next? Here are the most popular saving goals
of those who have pledged to save through America Saves:
· Save for Emergencies - Only 37 percent
of low-to-moderate income households have a savings or money market account at
a bank or credit union and nearly a quarter of savers who have pledged to save
have chosen emergency savings as their first wealth-building goal. Learn
· Save for Education - Saving for
education is the second most popular goal savers select when they pledge to
save with America Saves. There are many different things to factor in when
saving and paying for college. Learn
· Pay Down Debt - Getting out of debt is the #3 goal
Savers select when they pledge to save. That does not come as a surprise since
a 2012 survey found that 45% of families
with annual incomes under $50,000 rely on credit cards to pay for basic needs
such as rent, utilities, insurance and food. Learn
· Save for a Home - For decades, home ownership has
been the main path to wealth for most Americans. Today, home equity - the
market value of a home minus the balance on any home loans - represents more
than four-fifths of the typical family’s wealth. Learn
· Save for Retirement - Retirement
savings is a top priority for many Savers. Saving for retirement now will
ensure that you have enough money to maintain a comfortable standard of living
when you stop or reduce the amount of hours you work. Learn
Not sure how to
save for your goals? Here are some saving strategies to help:
· Save Automatically - The easiest and
most effective way to save is automatically. This is how millions of Americans
save at their bank or credit union, and how millions of employees save through
401(k) and other retirement programs at work. Learn more.
· Save at Tax Time - Do you spend weeks eagerly
anticipating your tax refund? When the money finally comes in, is it gone
tomorrow? Many people view tax refunds as unplanned bonuses. They see the money
as a gift from the government, to use for splurges or treats. But a tax refund
provides the opportunity to improve your financial situation. Learn
the America Saves Pledge (or re-pledge) today to set your savings goal and
make a plan to save. When you take the pledge you can also choose to receive
text message tips and reminders to help you save for your goal. And dont
forget to follow America Saves on Facebook
America Saves Week is coordinated
by America Saves and the American Savings
Education Council. Started in 2007, the Week is an annual opportunity for
organizations to promote good savings behavior and a chance for inpiduals to
assess their own saving status
Fighting against human trafficking in GARDNER KANSAS
Under Secretary for Civilian Security, Democracy, and Human Rights » Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons » Identify and Assist a Trafficking Victim » 20 Ways You Can Help
20 Ways You Can Help Fight Human Trafficking
After first learning about human trafficking, many people want to help in some way but do not know how. Here are just a few ideas for your consideration.
1. Learn the red flags that may indicate human trafficking and ask follow up questions so that you can help identify a potential trafficking victim. Human trafficking awareness training is available for inpiduals, businesses, first responders, law enforcement, and federal employees.
2. In the United States, call the National Human Trafficking Resource Center at 1-888-373-7888 (24/7) to get help and connect with a service provider in your area, report a tip with information on potential human trafficking activity; or learn more by requesting training, technical assistance, or resources. Call federal law enforcement directly to report suspicious activity and get help from the Department of Homeland Security at 1-866-347-2423 (24/7), or submit a tip online at www.ice.gov/tips, or from the U.S. Department of Justice at 1-888-428-7581 from 9:00am to 5:00pm (EST). Victims, including undocumented inpiduals, are eligible for services and immigration assistance.
3. Be a conscientious consumer. Discover your Slavery Footprint, and check out the Department of Labor’s List of Goods Produced by Child Labor or Forced Labor. Encourage companies, including your own, to take steps to investigate and eliminate slavery and human trafficking in their supply chains and to publish the information for consumer awareness.
4. Incorporate human trafficking information into your professional associations’ conferences, trainings, manuals, and other materials as relevant [example].
5. Join or start a grassroots anti-trafficking coalition.
6. Meet with and/or write to your local, state, and federal government representatives to let them know that you care about combating human trafficking in your community, and ask what they are doing to address human trafficking in your area.
7. Distribute public awareness materials available from the Department of Health and Human Services or Department of Homeland Security.
8. Volunteer to do victim outreach or offer your professional services to a local anti-trafficking organization.
9. Donate funds or needed items to an anti-trafficking organization in your area.
10. Organize a fundraiser and donate the proceeds to an anti-trafficking organization.
11. Host an awareness event to watch and discuss a recent human trafficking documentary. On a larger scale, host a human trafficking film festival.
12. Encourage your local schools to partner with students and include the issue of modern day slavery in their curriculum. As a parent, educator, or school administrator, be aware of how traffickers target school-aged children.
13. Set up a Google alert to receive current human trafficking news.
14. Write a letter to the editor of your local paper about human trafficking in your community.
15. Start or sign a human trafficking petition.
16. Businesses: Provide internships, job skills training, and/or jobs to trafficking survivors. Consumers: Purchase items made by trafficking survivors such as from Jewel Girls or Made by Survivors.
17. Students: Take action on your campus. Join or establish a university or secondary school club to raise awareness about human trafficking and initiate action throughout your local community. Consider doing one of your research papers on a topic concerning human trafficking. Professors: Request that human trafficking be an issue included in university curriculum. Increase scholarship about human trafficking by publishing an article, teaching a class, or hosting a symposium.
18. Law Enforcement Officials: Join or start a local human trafficking task force.
19. Mental Health or Medical Providers: Extend low-cost or free services to human trafficking victims assisted by nearby anti-trafficking organizations. Train your staff on how to identify the indicators of human trafficking and assist victims.
20. Attorneys: Look for signs of human trafficking among your clients. Offer pro-bono services to trafficking victims or anti-trafficking organizations. Learn about and offer to human trafficking victims the legal benefits for which they are eligible. Assist anti-trafficking NGOs with capacity building and legal work.