commit Tyrone Miller of
Saline has already
announced his intentions
State in 1983 and
has made stops at
Western Michigan, Texas
Christian, Depauw, North
Dakota State and Fort
Hays State before coming
Brennon Eldred, Sulphur,
Okla., $9691; 3. Tim
Utah, $8008; 4. Nile
Texas, $6127; 5. Casey
Huckabee, Grand Saline,
Texas, $5933. Barrel
racing: 1. Kelly Tovar,
Rockdale, Texas, $13,194;
2. Alexa Lake, Richmond
Texas (KETK) — The
Grand Saline Police
Department is seeking the
whereabouts of a stole
off-road vehicle. The
vehicle is a red off-road
ATV used for recreation.
If you have any
information in regards to
the ATV's whereabouts or
to the ...
TX (KLTV) - The Van Zandt
County Sheriff's Office
responded to a call
Friday afternoon of a
shooting in the 8000
block of Highway 80 in
Grand Saline. Deputies
say Christina Dyar was
allegedly shot by her
son, 17-year-old Michael
drove to Grand Saline,
Tex., his childhood home
town some 70 miles east
of Dallas. He pulled into
a strip mall parking lot,
knelt down on a small
piece of foam and doused
himself with gasoline.
Then, witnesses said, he
set himself on fire.
School graduation is set
for 8 p.m. today at Grand
Saline Memorial Stadium.
daughter of Louis and
Juna Criswell, plans to
attend The University of
Texas at Tyler and major
in biology. Her awards
Texas, US: Grand Saline
is an unusual town of
Texas, sitting on top of
a massive lode of natural
salt, estimated at 16,000
feet deep. Civil War era
saltworks were used by
the Confederates, and the
salt industry has never
left. The Grand Saline
salt dome is ...
Grand Saline is the
saltiest town in Texas,
and it has the Salt
Palace to prove it.
Calling the visitors'
center a palace may be
stretching it, but the
Northeast Texas town is
literally sitting on a
mountain of salt. A
20,000-foot-tall pile of
pure sodium ...
Grand Saline, Texas
offers great vacation
house rental and home
rental-by-owner deals for
traveler. No matter what
budget or level of
comfort you seek in your
holiday to Grand Saline,
TX, there's surely a
great local vacation home
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR GRAND SALINE
City service: tips to get pregnant
Trick 1: Find out when you"re ovulating
The biggest secret to get pregnant right away is to know exactly when you are
ovulating, ie, when one of their two ovaries are releasing an egg. Think of this egg like a target, and imagine the sperm like arrows:. For you to get pregnant, one of the arrows have to hit the target there are several methods to help you discover if you are in the fertile period. One of them is our ovulation calculator. Read more about how your menstrual cycle works. But if you notice that your periods have been very irregular in recent months, may be more difficult to identify ovulation. See what other methods to detect ovulation and consult your doctor to know better how to proceed.
Trick 2: Be in the right place at the right time
Once you know the date of ovulation, prepare (and list your partner) to have sex
during your most fertile days. You can get three days before and continuing until after the expected date of ovulation. (Start a little earlier also does not hurt; some women achieved pregnancy having sex until six days before ovulation.) As the sperm survive in your body for a few days, you have a good length of time to try to conceive. This means that if you have intercourse on a Monday, the sperm will stay in her reproductive system, waiting for an egg, until Thursday. Or up to Sunday in some cases. But remember, your egg only survives for about a day. If you do not know when ovulation will occur, follow the good old rule of having sex every other day. So, every day you will have a stock of healthy sperm waiting in the fallopian tube, ready to spring into action when the egg appears. (If you and your partner want to have sex more often than that, no problems. But know that it does not will increase or decrease your chances of getting pregnant). Another tip: if for some reason you are waiting to go into action during the time of ovulation, do not let this happen after a long fast. Your partner needs to ejaculate at least once before the fertile period, but there may be an accumulation of dead sperm in the semen, and they do not serve to conceive a baby.
Trick 3: Remain lying down after sex
For a long time, scientists had no evidence that the woman stay lying down for a while after sex help the sperm to reach the egg. But, in 2009, Dutch researchers found that, in a fertility clinic in Amsterdam, women remained lying on his back for 15 minutes after artificial insemination were 50% more likely to become pregnant than those that remained standing after the procedure. You can not prove that the same probability applies to sexual intercourse, but the study shows that lie can help the sperm to do their part. And anyway, does not hurt to try. It is not necessary to stay with her ??legs up, just lying on her side is enough.
Trick 4: Enjoy this time of expectation
If you hurry to get pregnant, you may end up feeling too anxious about it. This is normal, but the truth is that the chances are greater if you are not stressed. This is because the hypothalamus - the gland in the brain that regulates hormones ovulation. - Does not work so well when you"re nervous, causing her body to end ovulating later or even not release an egg that cycle therefore try maximum to enjoy this phase and all this "lot" of carefree sex. Make sex fun - instead of just thinking about making a baby - you can even increase your chances of getting pregnant. And if you"re thinking of ways to spice things up, good news: there is not a position that is better than the other to get pregnant. All are equally effective.
Trick 5: Prepare the ground for superespermatozoides
Sperm are more likely to fertilize an as healthier, stronger and egg are plentiful. There are several ways to help your partner improve sperm quality:
The sooner your partner adopt these changes, the better. New sperm can take up to three months to produce.
- Cut Alcohol (drink daily studies show that may reduce testosterone levels, lower sperm count and increasing the number of defective cells).
- Declare war on smoking (smoking can reduce the quality of sperm).
- Eat more foods rich in zinc, folic acid, calcium and vitamins C and D (they help produce many strong and fast sperm).
- Avoiding hot and sauna baths, since the heat eliminates sperm (testes work best at a temperature between 34.4 and 35 degrees Celsius, slightly less than normal body temperature). Stay long with the laptop on the lap increases the temperature of the testes, as well as riding a bike too.
Trick 6: Make sure you also
Your chances of having a healthy pregnancy and a baby are higher if your
body and your life are ready for the task. Before you start trying to conceive, see your gynecologist or general practitioner to see if all is well with your ovulation and if their immunizations are up to date. You will also greatly help if you reduce or cut the consumption of alcoholic beverages and smoking cessation and drugs. All these substances interfere negatively on your fertility and are also dangerous to the fetus. Consider the hypothesis also cut out caffeine. Some studies show that women who take more than one or two cups of coffee a day are less likely becoming pregnant.
Based in babycenter.com
GRAND SALINE TEXAS tspan:3m
GRAND SALINE TEXAS
Beans and peas are excellent sources of plant protein, and also provide other nutrients such as iron and zinc
Beans and peas are unique foods
Beans and peas are the mature forms of legumes. They include kidney beans, pinto beans, black beans, lima beans, black-eyed peas, garbanzo beans (chickpeas), split peas and lentils. They are available in dry, canned, and frozen forms. These foods are excellent sources of plant protein, and also provide other nutrients such as iron and zinc. They are similar to meats, poultry, and fish in their contribution of these nutrients. Therefore, they are considered part of the Protein Foods Group. Many people consider beans and peas as vegetarian alternatives for meat. However, they are also considered part of the Vegetable Group because they are excellent sources of dietary fiber and nutrients such as folate and potassium. These nutrients, which are often low in the diet of many Americans, are also found in other vegetables.
Because of their high nutrient content, consuming beans and peas is recommended for everyone, including people who also eat meat, poultry, and fish regularly. The USDA Food Patterns classify beans and peas as a subgroup of the Vegetable Group. The USDA Food Patterns also indicate that beans and peas may be counted as part of the Protein Foods Group. Individuals can count beans and peas as either a vegetable or a protein food.
Green peas, green lima beans, and green (string) beans are not considered to be part of the beans and peas subgroup. Green peas and green lima beans are similar to other starchy vegetables and are grouped with them. Green beans are grouped with other vegetables such as onions, lettuce, celery, and cabbage because their nutrient content is similar to those foods.
How to count beans and peas in the USDA food patterns:
Generally, individuals who regularly eat meat, poultry, and fish would count beans and peas in the Vegetable Group. Vegetarians, vegans, and individuals who seldom eat meat, poultry, or fish would count some of the beans and peas they eat in the Protein Foods Group. Here´s an example for both ways:
Count the number of ounce-equivalents of all meat, poultry, fish, eggs, nuts, and seeds eaten.
If the total is equal to or more than the suggested intake from the Protein Foods Group (which ranges from 2 ounce-equivalents at 1000 calories to 7 ounce-equivalents at 2800 calories and above) then count any beans or peas eaten as part of the beans and peas subgroup in the Vegetable Group.OR
If the total is less than the suggested intake from the Protein Foods Group, then count any beans and peas eaten toward the suggested intake level until it is reached. (One-fourth cup of cooked beans or peas counts as 1 ounce equivalent in the Protein Foods Group.) After the suggested intake level in the Protein Foods Group is reached, count any additional beans or peas eaten as part of the beans and peas subgroup in the Vegetable Group.
How can I prepare for breastfeeding before I give birth?
To prepare for breastfeeding, the most important thing you can do is have confidence in yourself and to plan ahead
. Committing to breastfeeding starts with the conviction that you can do it!
Other steps you can take to prepare for breastfeeding are:
- Get good prenatal care, which can help you avoid early delivery. Babies born too early have more problems with breastfeeding.
- Tell your doctor about your plans to breastfeed, and ask if the place where you plan to deliver your baby has the staff and setup to support successful breastfeeding. Some hospitals and birth centers have taken special steps to create the best possible environment for successful breastfeeding. These places are called Baby-Friendly Hospitals and Birth Centers.
- Take a breastfeeding class. Pregnant women who comprehend about how to breastfeed are more likely to be successful at breastfeeding than those who do not. Breastfeeding classes offer pregnant women and their partners the chance to prepare and ask questions before the baby´s arrival.
- Ask your doctor to recommend a lactation consultant. You can establish a contact with a lactation consultant before the baby comes so that you will have support ready after the baby is born.
- Talk to your doctor about your health. Discuss any breast surgery or injury you may have had. If you have depression, or are taking supplements or medicines, talk with your doctor about treatments that can work with breastfeeding.
- Tell your doctor that you would like to breastfeed as soon as possible after delivery. The sucking instinct is very strong within the baby´s first hour of life.
- Talk to friends who have breastfed, or consider joining a breastfeeding support group.
- Talk to fathers, partners, and other family members about how they can help you successfully breastfeed. Partners and family members can:
- Support your breastfeeding by being kind and encouraging
- Show their love and appreciation for all of the work that goes into breastfeeding
- Be good listeners if you need to talk about any breastfeeding concerns you might have
- Help make sure you have enough to drink and get enough rest
- Help around the house
- Take care of any other children who are at home
- Give the baby love through playing and cuddling
- Get the items you will need for breastfeeding, such as nursing bras, covers, and nursing pillows.