It was the first
practice in pads, and the
coordinators liked what
they saw. LATROBE, Pa. -
The third practice at St.
Vincent College was the
first in pads and
football pants and the
Steelers put both to good
use. There were a couple
of notable exceptions
Today is the day
the pads go on for the
Steelers. LATROBE, Pa. -
The Steelers reported to
training camp on
Saturday, hit the
practice fields on Sunday
and Monday, but football
truly begins today.
Because today is the day
the pads come on.
“That is how
Roethlisberger looked to
his left, turned to his
right and sent a 50-yard
rainbow down the
sideline. Martavis Bryant
— his No. 10 jersey
a white blur —
raced under it and
gobbled up the final 10
yards to the end zone
with a couple ...
What I think
I think about the 2015
Pittsburgh Steelers The
MMQB training camp tour
stops in Latrobe, PA
where Peter King caught
with the changing
Check out this story on
The MMQB training camp
-- Landry Jones has not
thrown a regular-season
pass in his first two
seasons, which should
absolve him of all the
pressure usually heaped
on an NFL quarterback
drafted in the first four
rounds. But he is the
quarterback by the
running back Le'Veon Bell
makes a catch during
practice at NFL football
training camp in Latrobe,
Pa., Monday, July 27,
2015. (AP Photo/Keith
The Associated Press. All
rights reserved. This
material may not be
Steelers running back
Le'Veon Bell is ready to
move forward after the
NFL cut his suspension
from three games to two
following his arrest last
summer on DUI and drug
charges. Bell appealed
the initial suspension
and the league ...
LATROBE, Pa. --
Maybe corner Cortez
isn’t as fragile as
you think. When Allen
swiftly stepped in front
of a Ben Roethlisberger
pass for an red zone
camp session, it seemed
like he needed that.
— Tens of thousands
of football fans wearing
black and gold will
populate the hills that
surround the practice
fields at Saint Vincent
College for the next four
weeks as the Pittsburgh
Steelers hold training
camp in Unity Twp. for
the 50th co ...
sfgate.com berichtet: The
Steelers opened training
camp Sunday at St Vincent
College with a special
their 50th anniversary at
the small school in
Latrobe, Pa , about an
hour southeast of
Pittsburgh The Steelers
spent the final ...
prepare for the 2015
season, there are a
linebackers who have much
to prove this upcoming
season. The pressure
which comes along with
being a first
After leaving the
fireworks on July
4th,2013 at approximately
10:30pm, My uncle and I
started to pack up our
setup and started walking
towards the direction of
our car. As we turn to
leave, W notice
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR LATROBE
Tips to Prevent Data Theft in LATROBE PENNSYLVANIA
Today, its quick and easy to get a credit card approved, transfer money from one account to another, renew your drivers license, fill a prescription from your doctor at your local pharmacy, use store loyalty cards, and purchase products online. But you pay for this convenience by providing more opportunities for your personal information to be changed, stolen, or reported inaccurately. Companies can also use the information you have shared to direct their future marketing efforts or can sell the information to other companies. To help protect your privacy, follow these tips:
- Look for privacy statements on websites, sales materials, and forms you fill out. If a website claims to follow a set of established voluntary standards, read the standards. Don´t assume they provide the level of privacy you want.
- Ask how your personal information will be stored and used.
- Only provide the purchase date, model/serial numbers, and your contact information of warranty registration forms.
- Discuss privacy with others in your home. Everyone, even children, should understand what information is not appropriate to share on the phone, while using a computer, tablet, smart phone and in other situations.
Check with your state or local consumer agency to find out whether any state laws that help protect your privacy. Some companies and industry groups have also adopted voluntary policies that address privacy concerns.
Creating Secure Passwords
The number of passwords that you need on a daily basis can be overwhelming. It is tempting to use the same password across several sites; however to get the most protection available, you should use different passwords on each site and change your passwords periodically. The goal for creating passwords is to strike a balance between being something that is easy to remember and unique. Some general tips for creating a secure password include:
- Use a mix of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
- The longer password, the better it is.
- Dont use your name, birthday, license plate, favorite sports teams or other facts that are easily guessed.
- Create a password based on a phrase. For example A stitch in time saves nine can be translated into the password Ast!Ts9. where each character represents a word in the phrase.
- If you must use the same password on several websites, add a prefix or suffix. For example, use Ast!Ts9:4bnkfor your bank account and Eml: Ast!Ts9 for your email account.
Back to Top
Specialty Consumer Reports
Credit reports are not the only reports that you can get for free. The same law that allows you to get a free credit report each year also allows you to get a copy of specialty consumer reports. Just like Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion collect your credit information, there are other companies that collect information about your medical, insurance, rental/tenant and alternative credit histories. Landlords, insurers and other companies buy these reports to help them decide whether or not they will offer their services to you.
Just like your credit reports, you have the right to a free annual report from each specialty consumer reporting agency. Since there is no centralized place to order these reports (like there is for credit reports), you must contact each agency individually. If you are planning to rent an apartment, ask the landlord for the name of the screening company that they use and request a copy of your report in advance. Similarly if you are getting a new insurance policy, you can contact the consumer reporting agencies that collect related information. If there is a mistake on your report, you have a right to correct it.
For a list of specialty consumer agencies, visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (PDF) or Privacy Rights Clearinghouse. If you need to file a complaint about a consumer reporting agency, contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau or the Federal Trade Commission.
LATROBE PENNSYLVANIA tspan:3m
The Guardian and a warning to LATROBE PENNSYLVANIA: Jehovah´s Witnesses´ silencing techniques, as terrifying as child abuse
Growing up in a Jehovahs Witness family is different. As a child, I didnt celebrate birthdays, Christmas or July 4. Nor did I, or anyone I knew, mix with non-Witness families in Little League or Girl Scouts. Instead, I spent much of my time sharing the good news. I used to go door-to-door on my own with a big, strong, well liked man in my congregation, named Jonathan. I was just 9 and 10 when he repeatedly sexually abused me.
It is really hard for kids to speak up when theyre abused. But the Jehovahs Witnesses make it a lot harder.
They have a 2 Witness rule, which says that anyone who accuses an adult of abuse must have a second witness. If there is no second witness, the accuser is punished for a false accusation - usually by ordering that no Witness may talk with or associate with the false accuser. This is called dis-fellowshipping. For a kid raised only with other Witnesses, it was horrifying. Even your parents would have to ignore you. It was more terrifying than Jonathan.
It was the elders of my congregation who had assigned Jonathan to team up with me. When we separated from the others, he forced me into his pick-up truck and drove us to his house. Then he would say Lets play. It happened too many times. Like everyone else in the congregation, my parents liked Brother Jonathan and trusted him in our family.
My parents were consumed with some really huge problems in those years, and later divorced. I was emotionally alone - and wanted to be the best Jehovahs Witness I could be. Thats why I went out to field service - the door to door ministry that Witnesses are known for.
What my parents didnt know, was that Jonathan had sexually molested another girl in our congregation. The elders knew this and had kept it a secret. They were following orders from Watchtower leaders, based in the world headquarters in New York, who in 1989 had issued a top-secret instruction to keep known child sex abusers in the congregations a secret. This instruction became Exhibit 1 at my civil trial.
The elders and the Governing Body all knew that child molesters hide in religious groups and often are people who are likeable and friendly - like Jonathan. They knew molesters would likely do it again. But they chose to ignore the safety of the kids, in favor of protecting their image - and their bank account - from lawsuits. It was all in that 1989 letter.
A recent report by the Center for Investigative Reporting revealed that they have continued to issues directives urging silence around child abuse. Last November, elders were instructed to avoid taking criminal matters like child abuse to the authorities. Instead, they were told to handle them internally in confidential committees. The report also showed that Jehovahs Witnesses evoke the First Amendment to hide sex abuse claims.
It took me learning about Jonathans other victims for me to speak up. In 2009, I looked on Californias Megans Law website, the states official list of registered sex offenders. There, I found he had been convicted a few years before for sexually abusing another 8-year-old girl. I felt horribly guilty that I hadnt spoken up about him earlier. Now, I need to stop predators from doing this again.
The only way to end this abuse is by lifting this veil of secrecy once and for all.
What do you know about abuse of women in LATROBE PENNSYLVANIA ?
Click the red escape button above to immediately leave this site if your abuser may see you reading it.
It can be hard to know if you´re being abused. You may think that your husband is allowed to make you have sex. That´s not true. Forced sex is rape, no matter who does it. You may think that cruel or threatening words are not abuse. They are. And sometimes emotional abuse is a sign that a person will become physically violent.
Below is a list of possible signs of abuse. Some of these are illegal. All of them are wrong. You may be abused if your partner:
- Monitors what you´re doing all the time
- Unfairly accuses you of being unfaithful all the time
- Prevents or discourages you from seeing friends or family
- Prevents or discourages you from going to work or school
- Gets very angry during and after drinking alcohol or using drugs
- Controls how you spend your money
- Controls your use of needed medicines
- Decides things for you that you should be allowed to decide (like what to wear or eat)
- Humiliates you in front of others
- Destroys your property or things that you care about
- Threatens to hurt you, the children, or pets
- Hurts you (by hitting, beating, pushing, shoving, punching, slapping, kicking, or biting)
- Uses (or threatens to use) a weapon against you
- Forces you to have sex against your will
- Controls your birth control or insists that you get pregnant
- Blames you for his or her violent outbursts
- Threatens to harm himself or herself when upset with you
- Says things like, "If I can´t have you then no one can."
If you think someone is abusing you, get help. Abuse can have serious physical and emotional effects. No one has the right to hurt you.
Return to top
Healthy vs. unhealthy relationships
Sometimes a relationship might not be abusive, but it might have some serious problems that make it unhealthy. If you think you might be in an unhealthy relationship, you should be able to talk to your partner about your concerns. If you feel like you can´t talk to your partner, try talking to a trusted friend, family member, or counselor. Consider calling a confidential hotline to get the support you need and to explore next steps. If you´re afraid to end the relationship, call a hotline for help.
Signs of an unhealthy relationship include:
- Focusing all your energy on your partner
- Dropping friends and family or activities you enjoy
- Feeling pressured or controlled a lot
- Having more bad times in the relationship than good
- Feeling sad or scared when with your partner
Signs of a healthy relationship include:
- Having more good times in the relationship than bad
- Having a life outside the relationship, with your own friends and activities
- Making decisions together, with each partner compromising at times
- Dealing with conflicts by talking honestly
- Feeling comfortable and able to be yourself
- Feeling able to take care of yourself
- Feeling like your partner supports you
If you feel confused about your relationship, a mental health professional can help. Remember, you deserve to be treated with respect.
Return to top
More information on Am I being abused?
Read more from womenshealth.gov
Explore other publications and websites
Connect with other organizations