MARION -- A
popular frozen yogurt
shop is expanding to
Williamson County. Cool
Spoons Frozen Yogurt is
opening a second location
in Marion, at 1120 N.
Carbon St., said Don
Johnson, co-owner of the
shop. He said he hopes to
be able to open the
frozen yogurt ...
Rhea, Roane, Sequatchie
Winter Weather Advisory
issued March 4 at 10:01PM
EST expiring March 5 at
4:00PM EST in effect for:
Bradley, Carter, Cocke,
Johnson, Knox ...
The girls basketball
’s have been
time” all season.
And for the first time in
history, they made it
happen. The Loboes earned
a trip to this
week’s Class B
state tournament by
Marion C. Cathey, 90, of
Mexico Beach, FL, passed
away on Tuesday, March 3,
2015. Born on Dec. 9,
1924 in Memphis, TN to
the late Bert and Ollie
Shipman she married
William Othal (Bubba)
Cathey, Jr. in 1944. In
1953, they moved to
Mexico Beach where they
MARION - Marion
wants feedback on a
proposal to ban tobacco
and nicotine products in
city parks. The city is
holding a public hearing
Thursday night during the
council meeting before
council members vote on
the ban. During a work
session Tuesday, council
BIG RAPIDS —
seventh-ranked team in in
your class is a tough way
to end the season. Marion
fought hard, but just
couldn't overcome the
size of Mount Pleasant
Sacred Heart in falling
51-17 in a girls Class D
district semifinal at Big
— The Marion School
Committee learned no
faculty or staff cuts are
proposed for the 2016
budget, which will be
sent to May Town Meeting
for a vote.
Superintendent Doug White
and Principal Lyn Rivet
presented the latest
draft of the budget
during a ...
— With their backs
against the wall, the
North Marion Lady Huskies
made a big push and
punched their ticket to
the state tournament by
87-80, Wednesday night.
Trailing, 44-37, at the
half, North used a 10-3
run to tie ...
Don’t look for a
unanimous vote. The
Marion City Council on
Thursday will hold a
public hearing to listen
to pros and cons before
it votes on whether to
ban nicotine products and
from all of
Marion’s 21 parks
and trails ...
Perhaps the two biggest
events in Marion
Bartoli's tennis career
are easy to assess. They
are her 2013 victory at
Wimbledon and her
subsequent decision to
retire. No. 3? Word this
week Bartoli, 30, is
considering a return to
competitive tennis. Key
Java super mario download
– Adventure of Ted
2.0: The caveman ancestor
of Super Mario Bros
Crossover is a remake of
the first Mario game, but
with six. Users
interested in Mario game
1 streak in mario party 8
: In Mario Party 1, by
controlling all four
characters and bringing
the game as close to a
four-way tie as I
possibly could and
without buying any stars
on the board, I
ANIMATION IN MARIO PARTY
animation in Mario Party
10 is just too cute.
and get high on Mario in
Mario Party. Follow
Tumblr for more
classic magazines and
adverts. Like what we
do? Support us on
when it comes to the
unique course in Mario
Kart 8 Nintendo reserved
their most intriguing
ideas for the recent DLC
package which delivered
some very special tracks
to the Mario Kart
The animations in mario
party 10 are way too
cute, like this happens
when u win this one
minigame with shy guys
and it’s jsut too
fun as playing Mario Kart
8 still remains to be,
overall I kind of feel
like the track selection
is a bit… meh. I
mean there are some
really good ones in there
but I can’t help
Would you like
to see Captain Toad
appear as a playable
character in Mario Kart
8? Well, Nintendo’s
very own Koichi
Hayashida wants him to
star in the iconic racing
series as well as other
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR MARIO
Get a Homeland Security Job in MARION
What You Need to Know
The Department of Homeland Security has unique career opportunities that will challenge your mind and reward your skills and talents. As a Homeland Security employee, you will help secure our borders, airports, seaports and waterways; research and develop the latest security technologies; respond to natural disasters or terrorists acts; and analyze intelligence reports.
- Find the Job Right for You. Find DHS jobs at dhs.usajobs.gov.
You can also use USAJOBS through an Interactive Voice Response Telephone System
From general mission support to law enforcement to immigration and travel security to prevention and response, exciting professional growth opportunities exist throughout the Department.
- Mission support careers involve the following fields: medical, human resources, facilities, budget, procurement, science and technology, training, intelligence, planning and coordination, detection, civil rights, fraud detection and more.
- Law enforcement careers offer positions in protection of the President, Vice President, their families, heads of state and other designated inpiduals; securing the nations borders and enforcing immigration laws; interagency law enforcement training; and enforcing economic, transportation and infrastructure security.
- Immigration and travel security careers involve protecting the nations transportation systems, as well as overseeing lawful immigration to the U.S.
- Prevention and response careers protect the public, environment and U.S. economic and security interests in any maritime region, as well as provide preparedness, protection, response, recovery and mitigation to reduce loss of life and property and protect the nation from all hazards are what these careers are all about.
- Read the Job Announcement. The announcement will provide you with information about job qualifications, duties, salary, duty location, benefits, and security requirements. Here you will be able to determine if your interests, education, and professional background make you a good candidate for the job.
A list of common terms is available to assist you in understanding Department job announcements.
Most Homeland Security jobs require U.S. citizenship and successful completion of a full background investigation and drug screening.
- Apply for the Job. Follow the instructions in the How to Apply section of each USAJOBS announcement (upper right tab). Instructions will guide you through the application process, providing you detailed information on the questions, forms, and format that must be addressed and used to capture your qualifications for the job. Submit all required documents and pay close attention to the application due date and application procedures, which will vary by job and the Department component.
During the application process, veterans may be asked to identify Veterans Preference status.
To post your resume online, apply to certain federal jobs, check on the status of your application, and receive automated job alerts, you must create a USAJOBS member account.
- Interview for the Job. The names of best-qualified candidates will be forwarded to the supervisor or hiring official. If you are one of the best-qualified candidates, the supervisor or hiring official may interview you in person or by telephone, or in rare cases may hire you based solely on your application materials. Selection procedures are subject to Federal Civil Service laws, which ensure that all applicants receive fair and equal treatment in the hiring process.
No matter where you are in your career - at the very beginning, transitioning to the federal government mid-career, or another stage in your professional life - the Department of Homeland Security has a place for you.
- Student and Recent Graduate Job Opportunities - Learn about internships, fellowships and training programs available across the Department.
- Experienced Professionals - Use your technical skills and management experience to contribute to the homeland security mission. Explore meaningful career opportunities today.
- Retirees - The Department offers retirees meaningful work opportunities, including short- and long-term projects, on a part-time or flexible schedule.
- Veterans - The Department is committed to recruiting and employing eligible veterans for suitable jobs.
Last Published Date:
December 16, 2014 
What do you know about abuse of women in MARION ?
Click the red escape button above to immediately leave this site if your abuser may see you reading it.
It can be hard to know if you´re being abused. You may think that your husband is allowed to make you have sex. That´s not true. Forced sex is rape, no matter who does it. You may think that cruel or threatening words are not abuse. They are. And sometimes emotional abuse is a sign that a person will become physically violent.
Below is a list of possible signs of abuse. Some of these are illegal. All of them are wrong. You may be abused if your partner:
- Monitors what you´re doing all the time
- Unfairly accuses you of being unfaithful all the time
- Prevents or discourages you from seeing friends or family
- Prevents or discourages you from going to work or school
- Gets very angry during and after drinking alcohol or using drugs
- Controls how you spend your money
- Controls your use of needed medicines
- Decides things for you that you should be allowed to decide (like what to wear or eat)
- Humiliates you in front of others
- Destroys your property or things that you care about
- Threatens to hurt you, the children, or pets
- Hurts you (by hitting, beating, pushing, shoving, punching, slapping, kicking, or biting)
- Uses (or threatens to use) a weapon against you
- Forces you to have sex against your will
- Controls your birth control or insists that you get pregnant
- Blames you for his or her violent outbursts
- Threatens to harm himself or herself when upset with you
- Says things like, "If I can´t have you then no one can."
If you think someone is abusing you, get help. Abuse can have serious physical and emotional effects. No one has the right to hurt you.
Return to top
Healthy vs. unhealthy relationships
Sometimes a relationship might not be abusive, but it might have some serious problems that make it unhealthy. If you think you might be in an unhealthy relationship, you should be able to talk to your partner about your concerns. If you feel like you can´t talk to your partner, try talking to a trusted friend, family member, or counselor. Consider calling a confidential hotline to get the support you need and to explore next steps. If you´re afraid to end the relationship, call a hotline for help.
Signs of an unhealthy relationship include:
- Focusing all your energy on your partner
- Dropping friends and family or activities you enjoy
- Feeling pressured or controlled a lot
- Having more bad times in the relationship than good
- Feeling sad or scared when with your partner
Signs of a healthy relationship include:
- Having more good times in the relationship than bad
- Having a life outside the relationship, with your own friends and activities
- Making decisions together, with each partner compromising at times
- Dealing with conflicts by talking honestly
- Feeling comfortable and able to be yourself
- Feeling able to take care of yourself
- Feeling like your partner supports you
If you feel confused about your relationship, a mental health professional can help. Remember, you deserve to be treated with respect.
Return to top
More information on Am I being abused?
Read more from womenshealth.gov
Explore other publications and websites
Connect with other organizations
Buying prescription drugs via the Internet: A consumer guide to MARION
The Internet has changed the way we live, work and even as bought. The advance of the Internet has made it possible to compare prices and buy products without having to leave the house. But when used for medicine is important to be very careful. Some websites sell drugs that are not legitimate, putting their health at risk.
For example, some websites that sell medicines:
They are not licensed pharmacies with state of the United States or are not really pharmacies.
They can give an incorrect diagnosis or sell you a drug that is not appropriate for your medical condition.
Do not protect your personal data (eg social security number and credit cards).
Some of the drugs that are sold on the Internet:
They are fake (counterfeit or adulterated).
They are very strong medicine dose or very low concentration.
They contain ingredients that can be harmful to your health.
They are expired or expired medicines.
They have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA for its acronym in English), or have not been studied for their safety and efficacy.
They have been prepared using safe standards.
They are not safe for use with other medicines or products you use.
No right or have not been properly stored or shipped labels.
TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING ANY MEDICINE FOR THE FIRST TIME
Talk to your doctor and get a physical before taking any medicine for the first time.
Use only medications that have been prescribed by your doctor or other health professional you trust, who is licensed in the United States to give prescriptions or prescriptions.
Ask your doctor if you have to do something specific for your prescription.
The following information will help protect (a) if you purchase medicines via the Internet:
KNOW WHERE YOUR MEDICINES COME TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE SAFE
Make sure that the website where you buy your drugs is state-licensed pharmacy in the United States and you are located in the United States. Pharmacies and pharmacists in the United States must be licensed by a state pharmacy board. The pharmacy board of the state where you reside, you can tell if the website you use is a state-licensed pharmacy if you have good reputation, and if you are located in the United States. For a list of state pharmaceutical boards in English at the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) whose website is:www.nabp.net . For information in Spanish call toll free 1-866-SU-FAMILIA (1-866-783-2645), the Li line Telefónica Health National Hispanic Family.
The NABP is a professional association of pharmaceutical state boards. This association has a program that will help you find some of the pharmacies that are licensed to sell through the Internet. The websites where the hallmark of this program appears, have been checked to ensure they comply with federal and state regulations. For more information in English about this program and for a list of pharmacies where VIPPS® (Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites ) seal appears, visit the website: www.vipps.info . For information in Spanish call toll free 1-866-SU-FAMILIA (1-866-783-2645) National Helpline Hispanic Family Health.
. Find the websites whose practices are designed to protect you a secure website should:
Be located in the United States and be licensed by the state pharmacy board which operates the website (visit the website www.nabp.net for a list of state pharmaceutical boards in English). For information in Spanish call toll free 1-866-SU-FAMILIA (1-866-783-2645) National Helpline Hispanic Family Health.
Have a licensed pharmacist who can answer your questions.
Require a prescription from your doctor or other health professional who is licensed in the United States to give prescriptions or prescriptions.
Having a medium through which you can talk to a person if you have any problem.
MAKE SURE YOUR PRIVACY IS PROTECTED
Note that the privacy and security of the site you will find easy to use and understand.
Do not give any personal information (such as your Social Security number, the number of your credit card or your medical history) unless you are sure the website will keep the protected information and not made public.
Ensure that the website will not sell your personal information unless you authorize it.
PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS
Report the web sites you do not feel safe (a), or those for which you have complaints. Visit the website www.fda.gov/buyonline and click under "Notify the FDA sites web troubled "to fill the form in Spanish.