gaskets, armors, lugs,
and coating materials.
Additionally, it offers
bolts and nuts, valve
stems, and inserts. MBR
Enterprises is based in
(KNOE 8 News/LASFM) -
Investigators from the
Louisiana State Fire
are stringing together
the events leading to a
fire that destroyed a
Natalbany home this
morning and claimed the
life of a woman. Shortly
after 2:00 a.m ...
NATALBANY, La. (AP)
with the state Fire
Marshal's Office say an
electrical space heater
is believed to have
started a house fire in
Natalbany that claimed
the life of a 39-year-old
woman. In a news release,
the fire marshal's office
from the Louisiana State
Office are stringing
together the events
leading to a fire that
destroyed a Natalbany
home this morning and
claimed the life of a
woman. Press Release --
(Natalbany, LA) –
Investigators from the
NATALBANY, La. – An
electric space heater
likely caused ...
Share this story:
According to a
news release from the
deputies were executing a
search warrant Monday
night at a home in the
16000 block of Highway
1064 in Natalbany, La.
Yance May, 27, was being
sought on outstanding
warrants on a ...
La. (AP) - The Tangipahoa
Parish Sheriff's Office
is investigating a
shooting that left a
Mississippi resident in
critical condition. The
Advocate reports the
shooting occurred around
3:15 a.m. Friday at Roy's
Lounge in Natalbany.
Sheriff Daniel ...
Louisiana Department of
Wildlife and Fisheries
Division agents found the
deceased bodies of a
father and son on the
Natalbany River in
Tangipahoa Parish around
9:30 a.m. on April 12.
Agents found the bodies
of Luther Baham Sr.,
(WAFB) - A woman who had
been raped and kidnapped
was saved and the man
suspected in the crimes
was taken into custody
after a trooper with the
Louisiana State Police
pulled over a vehicle for
missing a taillight.
According to the
Louisiana offers great
vacation house rental and
deals for the
No matter what budget or
level of comfort you seek
in your holiday to
Natalbany, LA, there's
surely a great local
vacation home rental
de Louisiane, [lwizjan];
LÃ©ta de la
LwizyÃ n) is
a state located in the
southern region of the
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR NATALBANY
Having a vegetarian diet in NATALBANY LOUISIANA
A vegetarian diet is a meal plan consisting mostly of plants such as vegetables, fruits, whole grains, legumes, seeds and nuts. A vegetarian diet has little or no animal products.
Types of vegetarian diets include:
- Vegan: Diet consists of only foods herbal.
- Lacto-vegetarian: Diet consists of plant foods plus some or all dairy products.
- Lacto-ovovegetarian: Diet consists of plant foods, dairy products and eggs.
- Semi- or partial vegetarian: Diet consists of plant foods and may include chicken or fish, dairy products and eggs. It does not include red meat.
A well-planned vegetarian diet can provide good nutrition. A vegetarian diet often helps to have better health.Eating a vegetarian diet can help you:
Compared to those who are not vegetarians, vegetarians usually eat:
- Reduce the likelihood of obesity.
- Reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Lowering blood pressure.
- Reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Fewer calories from fat (especially saturated fat).
- Fewer calories overall.
- More fiber, potassium and vitamin C.
By following a vegetarian diet, consider the following:
- Eat different foods, including vegetables, fruits, grains, nuts, seeds, whole grains and dairy products and eggs if your diet includes.
- Cut back on foods that are high in fat, sugar and salt (sodium).
- No redress the lack of a nutrient overeating other. For example, do not eat much rich fat cheese to replace meat.
- Instead, choose protein sources that are low in fat, such as beans.
- If necessary, take supplements if your diet lacks certain vitamins and minerals.
- Learn to read the nutrition label on food packages. The label lists the ingredients and nutritional content of the food product.
- If you follow a restricted diet, you may want to work with a nutritionist to ensure you´re getting enough nutrients.
Lacto-ovo vegetarian; Semi-; Lacto; Partial vegetarian; Vegan
American Dietetic Association. Position of the American Dietetic Association: Vegetarian diets. J Am Diet Assoc . 2009; 109: 1266-1282.
Craig WJ. Nutrition Concerns and health effects of vegetarian diets. Nutr Clin Pract . 2010; 25: 613-620.
National Institutes of Health. Office of Dietary Supplements. Dietary Supplement Fact Sheets. Available at: ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/list-all. Accessed November 11, 2014.
Stettler N, Bhatia J, Parish A, Stallings VA. Feeding healthy infants, children, and adolescents. In: Kliegman RM, Stanton BF, St. Geme JW III, Schor NF, Behrman RE, eds. Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics , 19th ed.Philadelphia, PA: Saunders Elsevier; 2011: chap 42.
Thedford K, Raj S. A vegetarian diet for weight management. J Am Diet Assoc . 2011; 111: 816-818.
United States Department of Agriculture. Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion. Dietary Guidelines for Americans . 2010. National Academy Press, Washington, DC 2010.
NATALBANY LOUISIANA tspan:3m
NATALBANY LOUISIANA: the March employment report reflects a pace of monthly job growth
The March employment report reflects a pace of monthly job growth below the recent trend, coming on the heels of February’s strong report. The unemployment rate was stable, broader measures of unemployment fell, and hourly earnings continued their rise. A range of factors including the weather and the global economic slowdown have affected economic data for the first quarter. The President has been clear that he will continue to push for policies including investments in infrastructure and relief from the sequester that would help ensure the strong underlying longer-term trends persist.
FIVE KEY POINTS IN TODAY’S REPORT FROM THE BUREAU OF LABOR STATISTICS
1. The private sector has added 12.1 million jobs over 61 straight months of job growth, extending the longest streak on record. Today we learned that total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 126,000 in March, driven by a 129,000 increase in private-sector employment. This particular month’s job gains were below the recent trend, as job growth in a number of industries slowed somewhat (see point 5). Over the past twelve months, the private sector has added 3.1 million jobs, nearly the highest year-over-year growth in the recovery so far.
2. Real aggregate weekly earnings have risen nearly 5 percent over the last twelve months. Real aggregate earnings track the purchasing power of total wages and salaries paid to U.S. private-sector employees, reflecting the combined effects of rising employment, rising wages, and a longer workweek. Aggregate earnings are nearly 7 percent above their pre-crisis peak. Indeed, they have recovered nearly twice their losses during the recession. Year-over-year aggregate earnings growth trended about 2-3 percent at an annual rate in recent years, but has risen to 5 percent year-over-year in recent months as hourly earnings have begun to rise (see point 3).
3. Over the past twelve months, rising real hourly earnings accounted for nearly half the increase in real aggregate weekly earnings. The large contribution of rising hourly earnings is a recent trend. Aggregate earnings reached a trough in December 2009, and over the following year-and-a-half, real hourly wages declined. The aggregate earnings increase during that early period was driven by a combination of rising employment and a longer workweek. Over the next three years, both hourly earnings and the workweek were largely stable, with rising employment accounting for 80 percent of the growth in aggregate earnings. Real wage growth over the past year has been a major contributor to the speed-up in aggregate earnings, due to both rising nominal wages and slowing consumer price growth as oil prices have declined. While the recent progress is encouraging, there is more work to do to ensure that real earnings growth is sustained and shared with a broad range of American families.
4. The overall share of jobs held by women rose from an average of 48.5 percent in 2001-2007 to 49.3 percent in March 2015. This 0.8 percentage point increase masks substantial variation within industries. Female workers shifted out of smaller industries like financial activities and information services where the female share declined by 3.1 and 3.7 percentage points, respectively and into higher-employment industries like retail trade. Women’s share of employment also increased somewhat in the government sector, where 57 percent of workers are female. Accordingly, women were disproportionately affected by the cuts to government employment that occurred between 2010 and 2013, but they have also disproportionately benefited from net job growth in this sector since mid-2013.
5. Job growth in a number of industries fell below recent trends in March. Looking over the 61-month streak of private-sector job growth, March was an especially weak month for mining and logging (-11,000), manufacturing (-1,000), leisure and hospitality (+13,000), and construction (-1,000). The weakness in mining and logging is likely attributable in large part to the recent decline in oil prices. March was a stronger than usual month in retail trade (+26,000) and health care and social assistance (+30,000). Across the 17 industries shown below, the correlation between the most recent one-month percent change and the average percent change over the last twelve months rose to 0.51 from 0.13 last month, remaining somewhat below the average correlation over the past two years.
As the Administration stresses every month, the monthly employment and unemployment figures can be volatile, and payroll employment estimates can be subject to substantial revision. Therefore, it is important not to read too much into any one monthly report and it is informative to consider each report in the context of other data as they become available.
Seven steps to keep your phone number when changing provider in NATALBANY LOUISIANA
With a simple phone call you can reach someone who has not contacted in a while. This is one reason why many people prefer to keep their telephone number when they change provider or telephone company.
You can keep your local phone number or mobile if it remains within the United States. But before finalizing any changes, you should follow some suggestions:
1. Verify that you have completed your contract , if you have one supplier. Otherwise, the current company may charge you a penalty.
2. Contact the new provider to start the transfer number.
3. Make sure the provider can keep your current phone number.
4. Verify that there are no additional charges for service change. If so, try to reach an agreement with the supplier.
5. Read through the terms and conditions of the new contract before signing.
6. Provide the new phone company your 10-digit number and any other required, as your customer account number, access code and your 5-digit zip code information.
7. Cancel the previous service after obtaining the service with your new provider. Try to do the day of your closing date to avoid monthly outstanding balance.
Note: You can also transfer a local phone number to a mobile phone, but this process can take longer. Check with your supplier before making the change.
What can you do if you have some problems to transfer your number
If the provider can not solve it, you can file a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission by calling 1-888-225-5322 (English) 1-888-835-5322 (TTY for hearing impaired), or through Internet (in English).
This issue of keeping the phone number is known as Number Portability (keeping your number if you change providers).