TEXAS--One Sherman mother
is out to protect her son
from a bully not at
school but behind the
keyboard, and she's
fighting back by speaking
out and trying to expose
the person she say has
made threats not only to
her son, but others.
Carin Purdom ...
basketball player at both
tennis player at the
University of Texas-San
Antonio, called ESPN
Beadle a "slut" on
Twitter recently. Beadle
responded by bringing the
28, was arrested early
Monday morning in
Sherman, Texas for
allegedly robbing a
awaiting extradition back
to Georgia, where
he’ll face multiple
charges for armed
robberies around the
metro Atlanta area,
including the one
A&M kicking coach
Jeff Banks has to choose
between newcomer ...
Signed by former Aggie
boss Mike Sherman,
Bertolet redshirted as a
freshman while senior
Randy Bullock was busy
winning the Groza Award
as the best kicker in the
– The Texas
its "Talk, Text, Crash"
campaign to Sherman this
week to urge drivers to
put down the phone and
minimize distractions or
else run the risk of
crashing. Across the
state in 2014, there were
And one less sticker
means less clutter on
your windshield. But if
you’re still not
sure which of the two
steps is next for you,
Angelina County Tax
Assessor Collector Midget
Sherman has this advice
Texas (AP) —
cheered a move by the
U.S. Supreme Court to
temporarily block part of
a Texas law that would
have closed more than
half the state's 19
clinics. Now they are
studying whether it could
also allow ...
(AP) — A Texas man
accused of possessing
dozens of counterfeit
credit cards has pleaded
guilty to federal bank
and wire fraud charges in
Sherman County. The
Salina Journal reports
29-year-old Justin R.
Bennett pleaded guilty to
A Texas man
who was arrested in
Sherman County in
possession of dozens of
counterfeit credit cards
pleaded guilty Monday to
federal bank and wire
fraud charges, according
to a news release from
the office of U.S.
Attorney Barry Grissom.
currently consists of
Adam Smith's Texas
Bedford, Adam Smith's
Texoma Harley-Davidson in
Sherman, and Adam Smith's
Harley-Davidson of Waco,
is adding two new East
Texas locations in
Nacogdoches and Longview.
Previously known as The
msfts-style: Kylie out
and about in Sherman Oaks
Kylie Jenner Out in
Sherman Oaks –
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR SHERMAN
Register now and request your ballots for the year in SHERMAN TEXAS
The Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) registers you to vote, and acts as a request for your State absentee ballots for the year. It is important to complete a new FPCA annually, every time you move or at least 90 days prior to the election you want to vote in.
Completing a new FPCA is easy at FVAP.gov:
- Select your State from the drop-down on the home page
- Click the box at the bottom of the page to Register to Vote, Request a Ballot or Update My Voter Info
- The FVAP online tool will walk you through the form, and provide you with a PDF packet to print, sign and send directly to your local election official (LEO); links are also provided here for States that offer online voter registration
- You can check the status of your registration and/or ballot request by contacting your LEO at any time
Remember, the only way your LEO knows how to reach you is with the information you provide! Some States allow a longer time between registrations, but if you submit a new FPCA every year, you wont have to worry about your registration or ballot request status and can participate in all the elections* you´re eligible to.
* While there are no regularly scheduled elections for Federal offices, there may be some elections for office which are vacated by the end of the term. Being registered ensures you will be able to participate in these elections.
If you experience any issues or have questions, FVAPs call center is available at 1-800-438-VOTE (8683), DSN 425-1584 or at email@example.com. Toll-free phone numbers from 67 countries are listed at FVAP.gov. Find us on Facebook at /DoDFVAP and follow @FVAP on Twitter.
PDF version of FVAP Voter Alert #1
SHERMAN TEXAS tspan:3m
What do you know about abuse of women in SHERMAN TEXAS ?
Click the red escape button above to immediately leave this site if your abuser may see you reading it.
It can be hard to know if you´re being abused. You may think that your husband is allowed to make you have sex. That´s not true. Forced sex is rape, no matter who does it. You may think that cruel or threatening words are not abuse. They are. And sometimes emotional abuse is a sign that a person will become physically violent.
Below is a list of possible signs of abuse. Some of these are illegal. All of them are wrong. You may be abused if your partner:
- Monitors what you´re doing all the time
- Unfairly accuses you of being unfaithful all the time
- Prevents or discourages you from seeing friends or family
- Prevents or discourages you from going to work or school
- Gets very angry during and after drinking alcohol or using drugs
- Controls how you spend your money
- Controls your use of needed medicines
- Decides things for you that you should be allowed to decide (like what to wear or eat)
- Humiliates you in front of others
- Destroys your property or things that you care about
- Threatens to hurt you, the children, or pets
- Hurts you (by hitting, beating, pushing, shoving, punching, slapping, kicking, or biting)
- Uses (or threatens to use) a weapon against you
- Forces you to have sex against your will
- Controls your birth control or insists that you get pregnant
- Blames you for his or her violent outbursts
- Threatens to harm himself or herself when upset with you
- Says things like, "If I can´t have you then no one can."
If you think someone is abusing you, get help. Abuse can have serious physical and emotional effects. No one has the right to hurt you.
Return to top
Healthy vs. unhealthy relationships
Sometimes a relationship might not be abusive, but it might have some serious problems that make it unhealthy. If you think you might be in an unhealthy relationship, you should be able to talk to your partner about your concerns. If you feel like you can´t talk to your partner, try talking to a trusted friend, family member, or counselor. Consider calling a confidential hotline to get the support you need and to explore next steps. If you´re afraid to end the relationship, call a hotline for help.
Signs of an unhealthy relationship include:
- Focusing all your energy on your partner
- Dropping friends and family or activities you enjoy
- Feeling pressured or controlled a lot
- Having more bad times in the relationship than good
- Feeling sad or scared when with your partner
Signs of a healthy relationship include:
- Having more good times in the relationship than bad
- Having a life outside the relationship, with your own friends and activities
- Making decisions together, with each partner compromising at times
- Dealing with conflicts by talking honestly
- Feeling comfortable and able to be yourself
- Feeling able to take care of yourself
- Feeling like your partner supports you
If you feel confused about your relationship, a mental health professional can help. Remember, you deserve to be treated with respect.
Return to top
More information on Am I being abused?
Read more from womenshealth.gov
Explore other publications and websites
Connect with other organizations
The importance of local education funding in SHERMAN TEXAS
Yesterday, President Obama spoke to the Council of the Great City Schools about the exceptional progress being made within local and state education levels. The work of our administrators and educators has been more impactful than ever, resulting in higher standardized test scores in some of the previously lowest-performing schools and increased resources for students.
In fact, more graduation caps are going airborne as high school students are graduating at the highest rate ever recorded, with the largest improvement among minority and low-income students.
See what President Obama had to say about what we must do to improve access to quality education in America:
This funding is an investment in our nation's future that has been able to give the kind of education our children need and deserve to compete in the 21st century.
President Obama hopes that the upcoming budget plan by the Republican House and Senate will reflect the priorities of educating every child. If their new budget maintains sequester-level funding of the past, we would actually be giving less federal support to America’s schools than we were back in 2000.
Most alarmingly, if their current proposal is not changed, over the next six years, billions of dollars would be cut in education funding. That means we'd be cutting the support given to America's most impoverished schools, the funding that has helped create the progress we're seeing today.
"The notion that we would be going backwards instead of forwards in how we’re devoting resources to educating our kids makes absolutely no sense."