The city and the 7 steps to positive thinking
Most of us keep a constant mental conversation . We talk with ourselves every day, and unfortunately, many times these "internal" discussions are negative, often marked by guilt about the past or worry about the future. Such negativity can destroy any sign of hope that we have about the realization of our dreams.
Our actions are based on our thoughts. If we change the way we think, we can begin to change the actions we take. Humans are always in pursuit of personal growth financial, emotional, physical or spiritual. Practicing positive internal conversations can help us going to take actions that lead to great results.
Then I leave seven steps to achieving a positive self-talk. Following these steps you will be able to start eliminating your negative conversations and replace them with thoughts that will motivate you to improve.
1 Eliminate negative self-talk
The first step is realizing. Would difficult to make a change without know intimately the thoughts that are in our head.
No doubt that if you have a long history of negative internal conversations, will be a challenge. Their conversation becomes negative over the years for various reasons. For example, if a child constantly told you that you were "dumb", you could incorporate as a truth. Then you will discover your inner self there is a little voice that often repeats phrases like "I´m too slow", or "it costs me learn something." If you constantly pass on negative stories, your actions will reflect their low self-esteem. Going to be difficult for you to get somewhere if you´re always pulling back.
Ordinary conversation includes the negative "can not." When you say to yourself "I can´t" or "it´s very difficult," you are creating resistance. A mental block are prevented you from doing things that could succeed.
Whenever you find yourself saying "I can´t ...", stop the game and challenge yourself with a "why?". Studies show that most geniuses become outstanding people after years of commitment and more commitment. So if you want to be successful need to start saying "I can" more often.
A good method I have found useful is to say "stopping, stopping" whenever I notice myself saying something negative about myself, both mentally and verbally. This method works if you have a sincere interest in positive thinking.
2 Positive Affirmations
Affirmations are positive expressions of a desired outcome or goal. Expressions are generally short, believable and focused. By repeating them over time, we opened new paths in our subconscious, creating the possibility of a new order of thoughts.
An important step in repeating affirmations is to read them aloud and with feeling. But read does not help unless you really feel what you say.
Surely you have any questions about this technique at the beginning. Nevertheless, if you follow these simple instructions to his disbelief will soon be replaced by faith in yourself.
3 Create positive screenplays
One thing you can see is that it´s easy for your mind to generate negative thoughts, based on other negative thoughts. This cycle never ends, but increases, creating a strong limitation.
From now on, let´s do this exercise. Invent a positive, uplifting story that flows like a movie script. Visualize the situation. Build the story with a positive ending; how bigger the storyline better. Better yet if you can develop a story that tells how all your goals are reached. When you do begin to internalize your goals and dreams as if they were something you already did.
4 Replace negative influences with positive
It is important to identify external negative factors in your life that are limiting your thoughts. For example, your mood can poison with friends and people who are negative. If you are not careful enough, you will begin to adopt their negative thoughts. So be alert to negative influences. Whether they come from friends, limit your exposure to these thoughts as much as you can. Additionally, avoid discussing your plans with people who did not encourage and help you in your dreams and goals.
Instead, look to surround yourself with the thoughts and actions of people that motivate you. Before long you will see the transformation of a pessimistic ball in a good and pleasant aura . This positive energy that surrounds you will begin to improve their internal conversations too.
5 Posts in present time
What can help you is to focus about the steps you can take now. If you find yourself locked, think: "what can I do now?." Change your self-talk, letting anxiety about the future and start to act in this time. You can not control what happens in the future, but if you take the necessary steps now, it allows you to have a better tomorrow. Focus your thoughts on today and now.
6 Controlling fears
Fear is often what prevents you from achieving the goals. Are you afraid to take risks for fear of losing the security that enjoys now. You try to convince yourself that you are happy in their current state when, in reality, is not . Your inner self may seem positive in trying to lie to himself. Yet somehow, you know you´re cheating.
Ask yourself what are your fears. What ´s the worst that can happen? Follow a step-by-step approach - to discuss their fears and see if there is any way to see things more positively. When you confront your fears, often going to realize that the worst case scenario is not as bad as thought. On indeed, the benefits of change tend to justify the risk.
7 Enjoy the good times
It´s much easier to have a positive attitude if you focus on the good moments of your life instead of the bad. Although it is inevitable to have problems and challenges, remember that life consists of ups and downs, and that the good times are forged through the bad times.
So choose to fill your mind with positive thoughts and images. Make it a conscious habit. To start, if you can be grateful for what you have now, your internal conversation will begin to change and align yourself with that sense of joy. A state of gratitude helps a lot to your mind.
STERLING HEIGHTS MICHIGAN tspan:3m
STERLING HEIGHTS MICHIGAN
The city agains Asthma
If you or your child has asthma, you are not alone. About 23 million people in the United States suffer from asthma. Asthma is the leading cause of disease of long duration in children.
We are all responsible for protecting the conditions that determine a good level of health for our family and our community. Education is the basis for creating health-promoting environments for all.
At present, we have at our disposal a wealth of information about asthma. Hence, both the parents and the people who are caring for children play an important role in the transmission of knowledge, and changing lifestyle of the family.
Since the EPA is committed to educating all people about asthma, then you will find useful information that will help you more effectively control asthma.
What are the environmental factors that cause asthma?
Asthma can be triggered by allergens or irritants that are common in our homes.The most common factors are:
Asthma can be caused by smoke from a cigarette butt, pipe or cigar and also by the smoke exhaled by a smoker.
- Choose not to smoke in your home or car or allow others to do so.
Dust mites are too small to be seen with the naked eye, but are in every home.They live in mattresses, pillows, carpets, furniture fabric wallpaper, bedspreads, clothes and stuffed toys.
- Wash sheets and blankets weekly in hot water.
- Choose soft toys that are washable, and wash them often in hot water, drying them completely. Keep these toys off beds.
- Cover mattresses and pillows with covers that prevent the passage of dust (allergen impermeable) having a closure.
Skin flakes emerging from domestic animals, urine and saliva may trigger asthma.
Learn more at www.epa.gov/asthma/pets.html
- Consider keeping pets out of the house or finding a new home if necessary.
- Keep your pets all the time outside the bedroom or any other area that is used for sleeping and keep the doors shut.
- Keep pets off the furniture with tapestry fabric, carpets and stuffed toys.
Mold grows in damp places or materials. The key to mold control is moisture control. If mold is a problem in your home, clean and remove excess water or moisture. Reducing moisture also helps reduce other factors that cause asthma, such as cockroaches.
- Wash mold off hard surfaces and dry completely. Absorbents, such as tile roofs and carpets, if they rust, should probably be removed or replaced materials.
- Make any water leaks in the pipes and pipes and other sources of water supply.
- Keep drip pans in your refrigerator, air conditioner and dehumidifier environments, clean and dry.
- Use exhaust fans or open windows hold while cooking or when using the dishwasher.
- Use exhaust fans in the bathrooms while showering.
- Place the exhaust in a clothes dryer to the outside.
- Keep the humidity inside the house at a low level, 30 to 50 percent relative humidity. Humidity levels can be measured by hygrometers which can be purchased at hardware stores.
Droppings or excretions of cockroaches can trigger asthma.
If sprays are used:
- Do not leave food or garbage out environmental exposure.
- Store food in tightly sealed containers.
- Clean all food waste or spilled liquids immediately.
- First try to control cockroaches using poison baits, boric acid or traps before using pesticide sprays.
- Limit yourself to use only in infested areas.
- Carefully follow the instructions found on product labels.
- Ensure that enough fresh air when you spray and keep the person with asthma out of the home.
Preventing asthma attacks
. To make an asthma action plan, tips on how to manage asthma and get a copy of the popular activity book "Dusty the Goldfish".
- Step 1: Talk to your doctor about your child´s asthma. If your child has asthma or you think your child has this disease, take your child to a doctor.The doctor will work with you to ensure that your child has an asthma attack.
- Learn what causes asthma in your child.
- Identify your asthma triggers in your home are.
- Learn how to rid your home the factors that cause asthma.
- Know what your child should take medication.
- Step 2: Make a plan. Ask your doctor to help you create an individual action plan to control your child´s asthma. Work with your doctor to create a plan of action to help you learn how to prevent asthma attacks your child regularly.
- Step 3 - Make your home resistant asthma. The factors that cause asthma are part of our daily lives. Asthma attacks can be caused by mold growing on the shower curtain in the bathroom, dust mites living in blankets or blankets, the pillows and stuffed toys of your child. Learn more about the things that can cause an asthma attack and what you can do to eliminate them and keep your child healthy.
Tools Program Indoor Air Quality for Schools
EPA has developed a program of Air Quality Tools for Schools Interior to reduce exposure to environmental contaminants in them through the voluntary adoption of practices to manage indoor air quality.
The "program IAQ Tools for Schools
"is a detailed to help maintain a healthy environment in school buildings by identifying, correcting and preventing problems of air quality resource.Poor indoor air quality in schools can affect the comfort and health of students and staff, which in turn can affect concentration, attendance, and student performance. In addition, if the school takes to react promptly as poor air quality, students and staff are at increased risk of health problems in the short term, such as fatigue and nausea, as well as problems long-term health such as asthma. Read more about it and download or order a kit action " IAQ Tools for Schools ".
Eating healthy is about enjoying your food while also managing portion size. Most people eat and drink more than their bodies need especially when they are served larger portions. So, choosing smaller portions to begin with is important for maintaining your overall health and well-being.