Texas authors Anita
Belles Porterfield and
John Porterfield ...
Walker graduated from
A&M in 1959 and
worked in development for
Pepperdine University for
10 years (Bill Teague,
who would become
president of ACU, was his
mentor there) before
taking a ...
The Devil Dog B-26
bomber will be based at
the Athens Municipal
Airport (south side, just
east of East Texas
Medical Center on Loop 7
Ford; and Wal-Mart.
the Yoemen were
considered underdogs by
some to undefeated and
untested Teague in the
second round ...
to become the fourth
school in Texas high
school history to win
state in at least four
straight seasons. Lake
Travis claimed five
Miracle League of East
Texas is raising money
and working to build a
baseball stadium that
would serve children with
the Veterans Plaza at
Teague Park will be the
launching point for the
Fourth of July Motorcycle
baseball tournaments will
Mayo, Trace Teague,
Giancarlo Rico, Colin
Richey, Charlee Willis,
Kenyon Tilley, Alexander
Wood, Davian Martinez,
Tristan Barajas, Lincoln
Lenard of Queen City,
Texas and Shelly Lenard
and fiance Bill Ingram of
Mt. Vernon; a brother,
Teague of Longview,
Texas; 26 grandchildren;
. She was preceded in
Teague and Seth Glessner,
all of Spokane Valley,
Glenn and Gary Swilling,
of Summerville, South
Carolina; and sister,
Gina Szczepanski, of
Heotes, Texas. She was
predeceased by her
father, Buster Swilling.
Memorials may be ...
League return: Taylor
Lindsey hit .274 with 17
home runs to help the
Arkansas Travelers to the
Texas Teague Championship
Series in 2013. Since
then, he's been involved
in a trade to the San
Diego Padres organization
and spent much of his
time at ...
is endorsed by the
Association and the
American Medical Society
for Sports Medicine, as
well as by several state
organizations (but not
Teague (a former Dallas
promoted. Teague was
ranked as the No. 1
umpire in the Texas
League based on previous
evaluations. When an
umpire in the Triple-A
Pacific Coast League
retired, Teague earned
“He’s one of
the best umpires
I’ve ever had come
BURNET, TEXAS ((KXAN))
— Burnet County
finding the body of
a woman in the Scenic
Hills RV Park Thursday
d to a call around 8:45
p.m. of an…
CHRISTIANSBURG (WSLS 10)
– It is finally
here. After months of
delays, a pedestrian
bridge in Christiansburg
is now open for business.
The bridge runs over
Route 114 near the New
River Valley Mall
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR TEAGUE
Register now and request your ballots for the year in TEAGUE TEXAS
The Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) registers you to vote, and acts as a request for your State absentee ballots for the year. It is important to complete a new FPCA annually, every time you move or at least 90 days prior to the election you want to vote in.
Completing a new FPCA is easy at FVAP.gov:
- Select your State from the drop-down on the home page
- Click the box at the bottom of the page to Register to Vote, Request a Ballot or Update My Voter Info
- The FVAP online tool will walk you through the form, and provide you with a PDF packet to print, sign and send directly to your local election official (LEO); links are also provided here for States that offer online voter registration
- You can check the status of your registration and/or ballot request by contacting your LEO at any time
Remember, the only way your LEO knows how to reach you is with the information you provide! Some States allow a longer time between registrations, but if you submit a new FPCA every year, you wont have to worry about your registration or ballot request status and can participate in all the elections* you´re eligible to.
* While there are no regularly scheduled elections for Federal offices, there may be some elections for office which are vacated by the end of the term. Being registered ensures you will be able to participate in these elections.
If you experience any issues or have questions, FVAPs call center is available at 1-800-438-VOTE (8683), DSN 425-1584 or at email@example.com. Toll-free phone numbers from 67 countries are listed at FVAP.gov. Find us on Facebook at /DoDFVAP and follow @FVAP on Twitter.
PDF version of FVAP Voter Alert #1
TEAGUE TEXAS tspan:3m
Campaign in TEAGUE TEXAS: the importance of eating fish !!!
Eat 200-350 grams of a variety of fish * each week preferably those that are low in mercury. The nutritional value of fish is important for the growth and development before birth, in infancy for breastfed infants and children.
Who should know
Women who are pregnant (or might be pregnant) or breastfeeding.
Whoever feeds young children.
What to do
1. Eat 200-350 grams of a variety of fish a week.
- That is 2 or 3 servings of fish a week.
2. Choose fish low in mercury.
- For young children, give them 2 or 3 servings of fish a week acurdo with age and calorie needs.
- Many of the fish we eat most often are lower in mercury.
3. Avoid 4 types of fish: tilefish from the Gulf of Mexico, shark, swordfish and king mackerel.
- These include salmon, shrimp, haddock, tuna (canned light), tilapia, catfish and cod.
- These 4 types of fish are higher in mercury.
4. When consumption is fish you have caught or other streams, rivers and lakes, heed warnings signs in water bodies.
- Limit white tuna (albacore) to 159 grams a week.
5. To add more fish to your diet, be sure to stay within your calorie needs.
- If the advice is not available, adults should limit this type of fish to 150 grams a week and toddlers in 30-80 grams a week.
Why this advice is relevant
Fish contains important nutrients to developing fetuses, babies who are breastfed and young children. Fish provides health benefits for the general public. Many people do not currently fish eat the recommended amount.
What do you know about abuse of women in TEAGUE TEXAS ?
Click the red escape button above to immediately leave this site if your abuser may see you reading it.
It can be hard to know if you´re being abused. You may think that your husband is allowed to make you have sex. That´s not true. Forced sex is rape, no matter who does it. You may think that cruel or threatening words are not abuse. They are. And sometimes emotional abuse is a sign that a person will become physically violent.
Below is a list of possible signs of abuse. Some of these are illegal. All of them are wrong. You may be abused if your partner:
- Monitors what you´re doing all the time
- Unfairly accuses you of being unfaithful all the time
- Prevents or discourages you from seeing friends or family
- Prevents or discourages you from going to work or school
- Gets very angry during and after drinking alcohol or using drugs
- Controls how you spend your money
- Controls your use of needed medicines
- Decides things for you that you should be allowed to decide (like what to wear or eat)
- Humiliates you in front of others
- Destroys your property or things that you care about
- Threatens to hurt you, the children, or pets
- Hurts you (by hitting, beating, pushing, shoving, punching, slapping, kicking, or biting)
- Uses (or threatens to use) a weapon against you
- Forces you to have sex against your will
- Controls your birth control or insists that you get pregnant
- Blames you for his or her violent outbursts
- Threatens to harm himself or herself when upset with you
- Says things like, "If I can´t have you then no one can."
If you think someone is abusing you, get help. Abuse can have serious physical and emotional effects. No one has the right to hurt you.
Return to top
Healthy vs. unhealthy relationships
Sometimes a relationship might not be abusive, but it might have some serious problems that make it unhealthy. If you think you might be in an unhealthy relationship, you should be able to talk to your partner about your concerns. If you feel like you can´t talk to your partner, try talking to a trusted friend, family member, or counselor. Consider calling a confidential hotline to get the support you need and to explore next steps. If you´re afraid to end the relationship, call a hotline for help.
Signs of an unhealthy relationship include:
- Focusing all your energy on your partner
- Dropping friends and family or activities you enjoy
- Feeling pressured or controlled a lot
- Having more bad times in the relationship than good
- Feeling sad or scared when with your partner
Signs of a healthy relationship include:
- Having more good times in the relationship than bad
- Having a life outside the relationship, with your own friends and activities
- Making decisions together, with each partner compromising at times
- Dealing with conflicts by talking honestly
- Feeling comfortable and able to be yourself
- Feeling able to take care of yourself
- Feeling like your partner supports you
If you feel confused about your relationship, a mental health professional can help. Remember, you deserve to be treated with respect.
Return to top
More information on Am I being abused?
Read more from womenshealth.gov
Explore other publications and websites
Connect with other organizations