question Alabama has some
of the tastiest barbecue
located just off Highway
82 in Union Springs. Not
too far away another BBQ
joint is keeping folks
full and happy. My
grandmother started this
place in 1942," said
from small towns such as
Gurley and Hollywood,
Eutaw and Union Springs
-- as well as such
barbecue hotbeds as
and Decatur. The Alabama
created the hall of fame
to recognize barbecue
36302. Mrs. Bond was born
and reared in Henry
County, daughter of the
late William Henry
Peterson and Edie Holland
Peterson. She lived in
the Union Springs
Community most of her
adult lifetime, where she
was a member of the Union
Springs Baptist ...
Accompanied by his family
on Mother’s Day,
former State Senator and
County Commissioner Myron
Penn (D-AL ...
the Union Springs
against Penn is the
Defenders of the
SPRINGS, Ala. (WAAY) -
The Alabama Law
Enforcement Agency has
issued an Amber Alert for
a 5-year-old girl from
Bullock County. Aaliyah
Linton was last seen at
8:40 a.m. at Union
Springs Elementary School
in Union Springs.
was back at Union Springs
Elementary School Friday
after being kidnapped ...
with custody by the Union
Spring Police Department,
according to the Alabama
Law Enforcement Agency.
An Amber Alert was issued
for Aaliyah shortly
before 11 a.m ...
Springs Alabama Police
Department and the
Alabama Law Enforcement
Agency say that Aaliyah
Linton has been found
safe in South Carolina.
Aaliyah was abducted from
her school in Union
Springs around 8:40 a.m.
and was located in South
An Amber Alert
was issued for a
5-year-old girl in
Alabama who may be
traveling in a van with
North Carolina license
plates. Aaliyah Linton is
believed to be in extreme
danger. She was last seen
at Union Springs
Elementary School in
Union Springs ...
Alert Type: Amber Alert
Alert Status: Active Date
Issued: 3/19/2015 The
State of Alabama has
issued an Emergency
Missing Child (Amber)
Alert. The Union Springs
Alabama Police Department
and the Alabama Law
Enforcement Agency ask
for your assistance in
of Alabama has canceled
an Emergency Missing
Child (Amber) Alert. The
Union Springs Alabama
Police Department and the
Alabama Law Enforcement
Agency was seeking
assistance in locating
Aaliyah Linton, black
4'3", 100 pounds ...
Turn on the
news – the EU. Open
a paper – the EU.
Go on any website –
the EU. There is no
doubt, the European Union
is a huge talking point
at the moment, and it has
been for a while. Why?
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo.
— A woman was shot
in the hand in central
Colorado Springs Friday
evening, according to
police. Police said the
shooting happened around
8:30 p.m. in the
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR UNION SPRINGS
A generic drug is an identical copy of another factory named
1. What are generic drugs?
A generic drug is an identical copy of another factory named. The same dosage, safety, strength, desired effect, how to use and final results, unless the trademark.
2. Are the equally safe generic drugs to leading factory name?
Yes. The FDA requires that all drugs are safe and effective. Being that the generic use the same active ingredients and work in the body in the same way as the original, also have the same risks and benefits.
3. Are the equally powerful to the original generic drugs?
Yes. The FDA requires that generic drugs are of the same quality, strength, purity and stability as their counterparts with factory name.
4. generic drugs need more time to work in the body?
No. Generic drugs work in the same way and for the same period of time the drugs trade name.
5. Why are generic drugs less expensive?
One of the main reasons is because the manufacturers of generic drugs did not have to invest money to the developers of the original drug spent on the new product. New drugs are developed and protected by a patent. The patent protects the investment-including research, development, distribution and advertising-giving the company the sole right to sell the drug while it remains in effect. When approaching the expiration of the patent, manufacturers pueded submit an application to the FDA to sell generic versions of the drug. Since these manufacturers do not incur these costs desarrolllo the product as the first, can sell the generic version at substantial discounts. There is also more competition and less advertising, which helps keep the price down. Today, almost half of all drug prescriptions are replaced with generic versions.
6. Are drugs with name brand, produced in more modern facilities than generic?
No. Both facilities must meet manufacturing requirements required by the FDA. The agency does not allow drug manufacturing facilities of inferior quality. The FDA annually conducts about 3,500 inspections to ensure that regulations are met. The signatures of generic drugs work comparable to those of drugs called factory facilities. Indeed, the producers of original drugs produce approximately about 50 percent of generic drugs; frequently make copies of their own brand and other firms that are sold without the original name.
7. If the name drugs and generic factory have the same active ingredients, why they look different?
In the United States the law does not allow a generic drug look exactly the same to another name or trademark. However, a generic drug must duplicate the active ingredient of the original. The colors, flavors and some inactive ingredients may be different.
8. Is it necessary that every drug has a generic equivalent?
No. When drugs called factory were introduced, most of which were protected by a patent for 17 years.This provided protection to the originator that covered the initial costs (including research and marketing expenses) to develop the new drug. However, when the patent expires, other companies can introduce genetic competing versions, but only after being put to thorough testing by the manufacturer and FDA approved.
9. What is the best source of information about generic drugs?
Contact your doctor, pharmacist, or insurance company for more information about its generic drugs. You can also visit the FDA on the Internet: Understanding Generic Drugs.
UNION SPRINGS ALABAMA tspan:3m
UNION SPRINGS ALABAMA
Get a Homeland Security Job in UNION SPRINGS ALABAMA
What You Need to Know
The Department of Homeland Security has unique career opportunities that will challenge your mind and reward your skills and talents. As a Homeland Security employee, you will help secure our borders, airports, seaports and waterways; research and develop the latest security technologies; respond to natural disasters or terrorists acts; and analyze intelligence reports.
- Find the Job Right for You. Find DHS jobs at dhs.usajobs.gov.
You can also use USAJOBS through an Interactive Voice Response Telephone System
From general mission support to law enforcement to immigration and travel security to prevention and response, exciting professional growth opportunities exist throughout the Department.
- Mission support careers involve the following fields: medical, human resources, facilities, budget, procurement, science and technology, training, intelligence, planning and coordination, detection, civil rights, fraud detection and more.
- Law enforcement careers offer positions in protection of the President, Vice President, their families, heads of state and other designated inpiduals; securing the nations borders and enforcing immigration laws; interagency law enforcement training; and enforcing economic, transportation and infrastructure security.
- Immigration and travel security careers involve protecting the nations transportation systems, as well as overseeing lawful immigration to the U.S.
- Prevention and response careers protect the public, environment and U.S. economic and security interests in any maritime region, as well as provide preparedness, protection, response, recovery and mitigation to reduce loss of life and property and protect the nation from all hazards are what these careers are all about.
- Read the Job Announcement. The announcement will provide you with information about job qualifications, duties, salary, duty location, benefits, and security requirements. Here you will be able to determine if your interests, education, and professional background make you a good candidate for the job.
A list of common terms is available to assist you in understanding Department job announcements.
Most Homeland Security jobs require U.S. citizenship and successful completion of a full background investigation and drug screening.
- Apply for the Job. Follow the instructions in the How to Apply section of each USAJOBS announcement (upper right tab). Instructions will guide you through the application process, providing you detailed information on the questions, forms, and format that must be addressed and used to capture your qualifications for the job. Submit all required documents and pay close attention to the application due date and application procedures, which will vary by job and the Department component.
During the application process, veterans may be asked to identify Veterans Preference status.
To post your resume online, apply to certain federal jobs, check on the status of your application, and receive automated job alerts, you must create a USAJOBS member account.
- Interview for the Job. The names of best-qualified candidates will be forwarded to the supervisor or hiring official. If you are one of the best-qualified candidates, the supervisor or hiring official may interview you in person or by telephone, or in rare cases may hire you based solely on your application materials. Selection procedures are subject to Federal Civil Service laws, which ensure that all applicants receive fair and equal treatment in the hiring process.
No matter where you are in your career - at the very beginning, transitioning to the federal government mid-career, or another stage in your professional life - the Department of Homeland Security has a place for you.
- Student and Recent Graduate Job Opportunities - Learn about internships, fellowships and training programs available across the Department.
- Experienced Professionals - Use your technical skills and management experience to contribute to the homeland security mission. Explore meaningful career opportunities today.
- Retirees - The Department offers retirees meaningful work opportunities, including short- and long-term projects, on a part-time or flexible schedule.
- Veterans - The Department is committed to recruiting and employing eligible veterans for suitable jobs.
Last Published Date:
December 16, 2014 
Buying prescription drugs via the Internet: A consumer guide to UNION SPRINGS ALABAMA
The Internet has changed the way we live, work and even as bought. The advance of the Internet has made it possible to compare prices and buy products without having to leave the house. But when used for medicine is important to be very careful. Some websites sell drugs that are not legitimate, putting their health at risk.
For example, some websites that sell medicines:
They are not licensed pharmacies with state of the United States or are not really pharmacies.
They can give an incorrect diagnosis or sell you a drug that is not appropriate for your medical condition.
Do not protect your personal data (eg social security number and credit cards).
Some of the drugs that are sold on the Internet:
They are fake (counterfeit or adulterated).
They are very strong medicine dose or very low concentration.
They contain ingredients that can be harmful to your health.
They are expired or expired medicines.
They have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA for its acronym in English), or have not been studied for their safety and efficacy.
They have been prepared using safe standards.
They are not safe for use with other medicines or products you use.
No right or have not been properly stored or shipped labels.
TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING ANY MEDICINE FOR THE FIRST TIME
Talk to your doctor and get a physical before taking any medicine for the first time.
Use only medications that have been prescribed by your doctor or other health professional you trust, who is licensed in the United States to give prescriptions or prescriptions.
Ask your doctor if you have to do something specific for your prescription.
The following information will help protect (a) if you purchase medicines via the Internet:
KNOW WHERE YOUR MEDICINES COME TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE SAFE
Make sure that the website where you buy your drugs is state-licensed pharmacy in the United States and you are located in the United States. Pharmacies and pharmacists in the United States must be licensed by a state pharmacy board. The pharmacy board of the state where you reside, you can tell if the website you use is a state-licensed pharmacy if you have good reputation, and if you are located in the United States. For a list of state pharmaceutical boards in English at the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) whose website is:www.nabp.net . For information in Spanish call toll free 1-866-SU-FAMILIA (1-866-783-2645), the Li line Telefónica Health National Hispanic Family.
The NABP is a professional association of pharmaceutical state boards. This association has a program that will help you find some of the pharmacies that are licensed to sell through the Internet. The websites where the hallmark of this program appears, have been checked to ensure they comply with federal and state regulations. For more information in English about this program and for a list of pharmacies where VIPPS® (Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites ) seal appears, visit the website: www.vipps.info . For information in Spanish call toll free 1-866-SU-FAMILIA (1-866-783-2645) National Helpline Hispanic Family Health.
. Find the websites whose practices are designed to protect you a secure website should:
Be located in the United States and be licensed by the state pharmacy board which operates the website (visit the website www.nabp.net for a list of state pharmaceutical boards in English). For information in Spanish call toll free 1-866-SU-FAMILIA (1-866-783-2645) National Helpline Hispanic Family Health.
Have a licensed pharmacist who can answer your questions.
Require a prescription from your doctor or other health professional who is licensed in the United States to give prescriptions or prescriptions.
Having a medium through which you can talk to a person if you have any problem.
MAKE SURE YOUR PRIVACY IS PROTECTED
Note that the privacy and security of the site you will find easy to use and understand.
Do not give any personal information (such as your Social Security number, the number of your credit card or your medical history) unless you are sure the website will keep the protected information and not made public.
Ensure that the website will not sell your personal information unless you authorize it.
PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS
Report the web sites you do not feel safe (a), or those for which you have complaints. Visit the website www.fda.gov/buyonline and click under "Notify the FDA sites web troubled "to fill the form in Spanish.