officers were dispatched
to the area behind 401
Pine St. at 8:40 a.m. for
an unresponsive male ...
empty wax paper packets
with possible heroin
residue and a green and
white contact case
of White Pine, charged
for the second time with
TennCare fraud ...
is accused of
fraudulently reporting to
the state that she and
her daughter resided in
Tennessee in order to be
eligible for TennCare
benefits, when in fact
they both ...
throughout high school,
the family band drove the
bridge across the
Mississippi River from
Memphis, Tennessee to
West Memphis ...
that’s what time it
was. White guys used to
come over and jam with
us. Charlie Rich in fact
came over ...
Most of the interior is
wood, with Dade County
pine floors, paneled
ceilings and walls ...
are set into a stone wall
with a tile backsplash.
The room also has a white
granite center island and
a gas fireplace. The
living room has a pitched
BLUFF, AR (AP ...
contest to become
Missouri's next governor
may seem similar to the
White House race, but
experts say important...
This Hour: Latest
Tennessee news, sports,
entertainment This Hour:
Latest Tennessee news,
(AP) - Ivory dealers in
San Francisco's Chinatown
stood in their shop doors
next to windows full of
carved ivory tusks and
trinkets, unfazed by
proposed federal rules
that the White House ...
make a comeback in the
pine barrens of upstate
Vick, age 83, of White
Pine, TN, born Jan. 12,
1932 died July 20, 2015
at Fort Sanders Regional
Medical Center. He was
preceded in death by his
parents, Scott and Sallie
Vick of Parrottsville. 1
Jefferson County Print
& Online Subscription
teachers were selected
for the program: In
Tennessee: Debbie Kipp,
Sevier County High
School; Gary Ownby, Pi
Beta Phi Elementary
School; Sean Lares, White
Trading has named David
L. Haverly its sales
manager for the Southern
region, which includes
Tennessee, Kentucky, and
parts of Florida. Haverly
has been in the jewelry
industry for 32 years,
most recently as a sales
Follow The Republic on
social media: Martha Lee
George, 56, of White
Pine, TN, died Sunday,
December 14,2014, at
Lakeway Regional Hospital
in Morristown, TN. Born
December 27, 1957, in
Fentress County, TN, she
was the daughter of John
and Mittie Stephens.
Last week, I shared some
inspiring words about
permaculture design, and
how it can give us a path
forward and an active,
regenerative response to
the many challenges we
face. I wanted to take
PLAYING WITH FIRE...
Five years ago, Audrey
Tanner flung caution to
the wind and herself into
the arms of an
emerald-eyed bad boy
biker she met at the
White Pine Asparagus
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR WHITE PINE
Buying prescription drugs via the Internet: A consumer guide to WHITE PINE TENNESSEE
The Internet has changed the way we live, work and even as bought. The advance of the Internet has made it possible to compare prices and buy products without having to leave the house. But when used for medicine is important to be very careful. Some websites sell drugs that are not legitimate, putting their health at risk.
For example, some websites that sell medicines:
They are not licensed pharmacies with state of the United States or are not really pharmacies.
They can give an incorrect diagnosis or sell you a drug that is not appropriate for your medical condition.
Do not protect your personal data (eg social security number and credit cards).
Some of the drugs that are sold on the Internet:
They are fake (counterfeit or adulterated).
They are very strong medicine dose or very low concentration.
They contain ingredients that can be harmful to your health.
They are expired or expired medicines.
They have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA for its acronym in English), or have not been studied for their safety and efficacy.
They have been prepared using safe standards.
They are not safe for use with other medicines or products you use.
No right or have not been properly stored or shipped labels.
TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING ANY MEDICINE FOR THE FIRST TIME
Talk to your doctor and get a physical before taking any medicine for the first time.
Use only medications that have been prescribed by your doctor or other health professional you trust, who is licensed in the United States to give prescriptions or prescriptions.
Ask your doctor if you have to do something specific for your prescription.
The following information will help protect (a) if you purchase medicines via the Internet:
KNOW WHERE YOUR MEDICINES COME TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE SAFE
Make sure that the website where you buy your drugs is state-licensed pharmacy in the United States and you are located in the United States. Pharmacies and pharmacists in the United States must be licensed by a state pharmacy board. The pharmacy board of the state where you reside, you can tell if the website you use is a state-licensed pharmacy if you have good reputation, and if you are located in the United States. For a list of state pharmaceutical boards in English at the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) whose website is:www.nabp.net . For information in Spanish call toll free 1-866-SU-FAMILIA (1-866-783-2645), the Li line Telefónica Health National Hispanic Family.
The NABP is a professional association of pharmaceutical state boards. This association has a program that will help you find some of the pharmacies that are licensed to sell through the Internet. The websites where the hallmark of this program appears, have been checked to ensure they comply with federal and state regulations. For more information in English about this program and for a list of pharmacies where VIPPS® (Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites ) seal appears, visit the website: www.vipps.info . For information in Spanish call toll free 1-866-SU-FAMILIA (1-866-783-2645) National Helpline Hispanic Family Health.
. Find the websites whose practices are designed to protect you a secure website should:
Be located in the United States and be licensed by the state pharmacy board which operates the website (visit the website www.nabp.net for a list of state pharmaceutical boards in English). For information in Spanish call toll free 1-866-SU-FAMILIA (1-866-783-2645) National Helpline Hispanic Family Health.
Have a licensed pharmacist who can answer your questions.
Require a prescription from your doctor or other health professional who is licensed in the United States to give prescriptions or prescriptions.
Having a medium through which you can talk to a person if you have any problem.
MAKE SURE YOUR PRIVACY IS PROTECTED
Note that the privacy and security of the site you will find easy to use and understand.
Do not give any personal information (such as your Social Security number, the number of your credit card or your medical history) unless you are sure the website will keep the protected information and not made public.
Ensure that the website will not sell your personal information unless you authorize it.
PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS
Report the web sites you do not feel safe (a), or those for which you have complaints. Visit the website www.fda.gov/buyonline and click under "Notify the FDA sites web troubled "to fill the form in Spanish.
WHITE PINE TENNESSEE tspan:3m
WHITE PINE TENNESSEE
Get a Homeland Security Job in WHITE PINE TENNESSEE
What You Need to Know
The Department of Homeland Security has unique career opportunities that will challenge your mind and reward your skills and talents. As a Homeland Security employee, you will help secure our borders, airports, seaports and waterways; research and develop the latest security technologies; respond to natural disasters or terrorists acts; and analyze intelligence reports.
- Find the Job Right for You. Find DHS jobs at dhs.usajobs.gov.
You can also use USAJOBS through an Interactive Voice Response Telephone System
From general mission support to law enforcement to immigration and travel security to prevention and response, exciting professional growth opportunities exist throughout the Department.
- Mission support careers involve the following fields: medical, human resources, facilities, budget, procurement, science and technology, training, intelligence, planning and coordination, detection, civil rights, fraud detection and more.
- Law enforcement careers offer positions in protection of the President, Vice President, their families, heads of state and other designated inpiduals; securing the nations borders and enforcing immigration laws; interagency law enforcement training; and enforcing economic, transportation and infrastructure security.
- Immigration and travel security careers involve protecting the nations transportation systems, as well as overseeing lawful immigration to the U.S.
- Prevention and response careers protect the public, environment and U.S. economic and security interests in any maritime region, as well as provide preparedness, protection, response, recovery and mitigation to reduce loss of life and property and protect the nation from all hazards are what these careers are all about.
- Read the Job Announcement. The announcement will provide you with information about job qualifications, duties, salary, duty location, benefits, and security requirements. Here you will be able to determine if your interests, education, and professional background make you a good candidate for the job.
A list of common terms is available to assist you in understanding Department job announcements.
Most Homeland Security jobs require U.S. citizenship and successful completion of a full background investigation and drug screening.
- Apply for the Job. Follow the instructions in the How to Apply section of each USAJOBS announcement (upper right tab). Instructions will guide you through the application process, providing you detailed information on the questions, forms, and format that must be addressed and used to capture your qualifications for the job. Submit all required documents and pay close attention to the application due date and application procedures, which will vary by job and the Department component.
During the application process, veterans may be asked to identify Veterans Preference status.
To post your resume online, apply to certain federal jobs, check on the status of your application, and receive automated job alerts, you must create a USAJOBS member account.
- Interview for the Job. The names of best-qualified candidates will be forwarded to the supervisor or hiring official. If you are one of the best-qualified candidates, the supervisor or hiring official may interview you in person or by telephone, or in rare cases may hire you based solely on your application materials. Selection procedures are subject to Federal Civil Service laws, which ensure that all applicants receive fair and equal treatment in the hiring process.
No matter where you are in your career - at the very beginning, transitioning to the federal government mid-career, or another stage in your professional life - the Department of Homeland Security has a place for you.
- Student and Recent Graduate Job Opportunities - Learn about internships, fellowships and training programs available across the Department.
- Experienced Professionals - Use your technical skills and management experience to contribute to the homeland security mission. Explore meaningful career opportunities today.
- Retirees - The Department offers retirees meaningful work opportunities, including short- and long-term projects, on a part-time or flexible schedule.
- Veterans - The Department is committed to recruiting and employing eligible veterans for suitable jobs.
Last Published Date:
December 16, 2014 
Cautions with Jasbug in WHITE PINE TENNESSEE
The "Jasbug" is a flaw in the way that computers have access to a network. If any of the hackers had known this since 2000, they could have used to infiltrate computer systems company and take complete control.
Suppose you use your laptop and public access to Wi-Fi to connect to the office computers. Hackers nearby could spy, steal documents or introduce malware ... I mean, everything.
There is still no evidence that someone has taken advantage of Jasbug and did this. But it may be too early to say.
Microsoft considered that the gravity of this situation was "critical". Even Alert guaranteed by the Department of Homeland Security and similar warnings from major companies in cybersecurity.
Jasbug affects everything from Windows Vista to Windows 8.1 newer. This is the kind of problem that will give you many headaches for system administrators and IT staff of the company.
Some mistakes are too embedded in the code. The Jasbug was so embedded that Microsoft had to return to restructure some basic parts of Windows.
Consider this another example of that small defects embedded in computer code could give you problems later. In fact, Microsoft did not even find on your own.
Jeff Schmidt, an independent researcher JAS Global Advisors in Chicago, discovered a year ago while working on another project. He alerted Microsoft and have since worked together to fix this error.
Why it took so long to fix it? Jasbug is a problem with the design of the Microsoft operating system itself. The company had to restructure basic parts of your engine giant ... and test it thoroughly to make sure it still worked fine.
Microsoft can not afford to make arrangements affecting a complete system. Remember that according Netmarketshare, Windows is used by 91% of computers worldwide.