actually, right across
the street, used to race
them back in the 70s."
Along with the history,
the event also raises
important funds for the
White River Valley
Ramblers snowmobile club.
Club maintains 35 miles
of trails from Royalton
focus was occupied by
Woosypitti (30) of
Whiteriver, Arizona, who
is accused of driving
under the influence of
alcohol, and passengers
Bucky Seymour III (32),
Buckey Seymour Jr. (58)
and Victor J. Ahtone
(58), all of
Matos told the
Reformer that foster
homes are now needed to
house the 23 horses until
a judgement is rendered
following a Feb. 25
forfeiture hearing in
White River Junction.
Matos said if the judge
rules in the favor of the
humane society, the
Dumisani Mlimi, 26, from
Gutshwa near White River,
was sentenced by the
Nelspruit Regional Court,
a Sapa correspondent
reported. He had pleaded
not guilty to two charges
of rape and three of
armed robbery. Passing
are a requirement for
commercial production. QA
/ QC Statement Drill core
was logged in Harte
Gold's secure core
facility in White River,
Ontario. Samples were
hand delivered to the
AGAT preparation lab in
Thunder Bay where they
were crushed ...
White River State Park
intends to buy part of
the former General Motors
stamping plant site and
might build a concert
venue there to replace
The Farm Bureau Insurance
Lawn. The White River
State Park commission has
a green light from Gov.
Mike Pence to ...
WHITERIVER — Third
grade students in Tammy
Barker’s class at
are making a difference.
It all started with a
math lesson, where the
students had to collect
1,000 of something,
year we collected rocks
and then we ...
and Their Stories will
honor veterans, provide a
setting for appreciation
and discussion, and
celebrate the vigor and
storytelling inherent in
the art of tattooing. The
White River Valley Museum
invites area active and
Dustin France 31, Brandon
Scheer 10, Alex Wallen 6,
Trent Buchanan 3, Chris
Marmon 2, Cameron Cawley
1, Ryan Larsen 1. White
River: Kendall Bird 17,
Amanda Lance 12, Sydney
Andersen 6, Maci Goethals
5, Kristin Sturdivan 4,
Georgia Lavinder 3
will perform Saturday,
Sept. 5, at the White
River Amphitheatre in
Auburn along with classic
rockers Foreigner. As
with his previous tour
Rock will be keeping
ticket prices in the
affordable $20-$30 range.
The tour coincides with
the release of ...
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR WHITERIVE
What do you know about abuse of women in WHITERIVER ?
Click the red escape button above to immediately leave this site if your abuser may see you reading it.
It can be hard to know if you´re being abused. You may think that your husband is allowed to make you have sex. That´s not true. Forced sex is rape, no matter who does it. You may think that cruel or threatening words are not abuse. They are. And sometimes emotional abuse is a sign that a person will become physically violent.
Below is a list of possible signs of abuse. Some of these are illegal. All of them are wrong. You may be abused if your partner:
- Monitors what you´re doing all the time
- Unfairly accuses you of being unfaithful all the time
- Prevents or discourages you from seeing friends or family
- Prevents or discourages you from going to work or school
- Gets very angry during and after drinking alcohol or using drugs
- Controls how you spend your money
- Controls your use of needed medicines
- Decides things for you that you should be allowed to decide (like what to wear or eat)
- Humiliates you in front of others
- Destroys your property or things that you care about
- Threatens to hurt you, the children, or pets
- Hurts you (by hitting, beating, pushing, shoving, punching, slapping, kicking, or biting)
- Uses (or threatens to use) a weapon against you
- Forces you to have sex against your will
- Controls your birth control or insists that you get pregnant
- Blames you for his or her violent outbursts
- Threatens to harm himself or herself when upset with you
- Says things like, "If I can´t have you then no one can."
If you think someone is abusing you, get help. Abuse can have serious physical and emotional effects. No one has the right to hurt you.
Return to top
Healthy vs. unhealthy relationships
Sometimes a relationship might not be abusive, but it might have some serious problems that make it unhealthy. If you think you might be in an unhealthy relationship, you should be able to talk to your partner about your concerns. If you feel like you can´t talk to your partner, try talking to a trusted friend, family member, or counselor. Consider calling a confidential hotline to get the support you need and to explore next steps. If you´re afraid to end the relationship, call a hotline for help.
Signs of an unhealthy relationship include:
- Focusing all your energy on your partner
- Dropping friends and family or activities you enjoy
- Feeling pressured or controlled a lot
- Having more bad times in the relationship than good
- Feeling sad or scared when with your partner
Signs of a healthy relationship include:
- Having more good times in the relationship than bad
- Having a life outside the relationship, with your own friends and activities
- Making decisions together, with each partner compromising at times
- Dealing with conflicts by talking honestly
- Feeling comfortable and able to be yourself
- Feeling able to take care of yourself
- Feeling like your partner supports you
If you feel confused about your relationship, a mental health professional can help. Remember, you deserve to be treated with respect.
Return to top
More information on Am I being abused?
Read more from womenshealth.gov
Explore other publications and websites
Connect with other organizations
A generic drug is an identical copy of another factory named
1. What are generic drugs?
A generic drug is an identical copy of another factory named. The same dosage, safety, strength, desired effect, how to use and final results, unless the trademark.
2. Are the equally safe generic drugs to leading factory name?
Yes. The FDA requires that all drugs are safe and effective. Being that the generic use the same active ingredients and work in the body in the same way as the original, also have the same risks and benefits.
3. Are the equally powerful to the original generic drugs?
Yes. The FDA requires that generic drugs are of the same quality, strength, purity and stability as their counterparts with factory name.
4. generic drugs need more time to work in the body?
No. Generic drugs work in the same way and for the same period of time the drugs trade name.
5. Why are generic drugs less expensive?
One of the main reasons is because the manufacturers of generic drugs did not have to invest money to the developers of the original drug spent on the new product. New drugs are developed and protected by a patent. The patent protects the investment-including research, development, distribution and advertising-giving the company the sole right to sell the drug while it remains in effect. When approaching the expiration of the patent, manufacturers pueded submit an application to the FDA to sell generic versions of the drug. Since these manufacturers do not incur these costs desarrolllo the product as the first, can sell the generic version at substantial discounts. There is also more competition and less advertising, which helps keep the price down. Today, almost half of all drug prescriptions are replaced with generic versions.
6. Are drugs with name brand, produced in more modern facilities than generic?
No. Both facilities must meet manufacturing requirements required by the FDA. The agency does not allow drug manufacturing facilities of inferior quality. The FDA annually conducts about 3,500 inspections to ensure that regulations are met. The signatures of generic drugs work comparable to those of drugs called factory facilities. Indeed, the producers of original drugs produce approximately about 50 percent of generic drugs; frequently make copies of their own brand and other firms that are sold without the original name.
7. If the name drugs and generic factory have the same active ingredients, why they look different?
In the United States the law does not allow a generic drug look exactly the same to another name or trademark. However, a generic drug must duplicate the active ingredient of the original. The colors, flavors and some inactive ingredients may be different.
8. Is it necessary that every drug has a generic equivalent?
No. When drugs called factory were introduced, most of which were protected by a patent for 17 years.This provided protection to the originator that covered the initial costs (including research and marketing expenses) to develop the new drug. However, when the patent expires, other companies can introduce genetic competing versions, but only after being put to thorough testing by the manufacturer and FDA approved.
9. What is the best source of information about generic drugs?
Contact your doctor, pharmacist, or insurance company for more information about its generic drugs. You can also visit the FDA on the Internet: Understanding Generic Drugs.
Get a Homeland Security Job in WHITERIVER
What You Need to Know
The Department of Homeland Security has unique career opportunities that will challenge your mind and reward your skills and talents. As a Homeland Security employee, you will help secure our borders, airports, seaports and waterways; research and develop the latest security technologies; respond to natural disasters or terrorists acts; and analyze intelligence reports.
- Find the Job Right for You. Find DHS jobs at dhs.usajobs.gov.
You can also use USAJOBS through an Interactive Voice Response Telephone System
From general mission support to law enforcement to immigration and travel security to prevention and response, exciting professional growth opportunities exist throughout the Department.
- Mission support careers involve the following fields: medical, human resources, facilities, budget, procurement, science and technology, training, intelligence, planning and coordination, detection, civil rights, fraud detection and more.
- Law enforcement careers offer positions in protection of the President, Vice President, their families, heads of state and other designated inpiduals; securing the nations borders and enforcing immigration laws; interagency law enforcement training; and enforcing economic, transportation and infrastructure security.
- Immigration and travel security careers involve protecting the nations transportation systems, as well as overseeing lawful immigration to the U.S.
- Prevention and response careers protect the public, environment and U.S. economic and security interests in any maritime region, as well as provide preparedness, protection, response, recovery and mitigation to reduce loss of life and property and protect the nation from all hazards are what these careers are all about.
- Read the Job Announcement. The announcement will provide you with information about job qualifications, duties, salary, duty location, benefits, and security requirements. Here you will be able to determine if your interests, education, and professional background make you a good candidate for the job.
A list of common terms is available to assist you in understanding Department job announcements.
Most Homeland Security jobs require U.S. citizenship and successful completion of a full background investigation and drug screening.
- Apply for the Job. Follow the instructions in the How to Apply section of each USAJOBS announcement (upper right tab). Instructions will guide you through the application process, providing you detailed information on the questions, forms, and format that must be addressed and used to capture your qualifications for the job. Submit all required documents and pay close attention to the application due date and application procedures, which will vary by job and the Department component.
During the application process, veterans may be asked to identify Veterans Preference status.
To post your resume online, apply to certain federal jobs, check on the status of your application, and receive automated job alerts, you must create a USAJOBS member account.
- Interview for the Job. The names of best-qualified candidates will be forwarded to the supervisor or hiring official. If you are one of the best-qualified candidates, the supervisor or hiring official may interview you in person or by telephone, or in rare cases may hire you based solely on your application materials. Selection procedures are subject to Federal Civil Service laws, which ensure that all applicants receive fair and equal treatment in the hiring process.
No matter where you are in your career - at the very beginning, transitioning to the federal government mid-career, or another stage in your professional life - the Department of Homeland Security has a place for you.
- Student and Recent Graduate Job Opportunities - Learn about internships, fellowships and training programs available across the Department.
- Experienced Professionals - Use your technical skills and management experience to contribute to the homeland security mission. Explore meaningful career opportunities today.
- Retirees - The Department offers retirees meaningful work opportunities, including short- and long-term projects, on a part-time or flexible schedule.
- Veterans - The Department is committed to recruiting and employing eligible veterans for suitable jobs.
Last Published Date:
December 16, 2014