will still have the
Volunteer Fire Department
has been a
broadcast outlet for
Middle Tennessee. The new
agreement will mean that
Blue Raider Network
programming will be heard
on NewsRadio WGNS through
at least 2018.
Minn. (AP) — East
Ridge High School in
Woodbury will forfeit the
conference and section
football titles it won
over the past two
sea… 2 Wisconsin
men die after falling
into manure pit BLOOMER,
Wis. (AP) — Two
Wisconsin men have died
Tennessee Walker. The two
of them look completely
mismatched yet neither
has the advantage as they
spin and nip and rear up.
And that, besides how
easy he is to work
around, is my favorite
thing about Topeka. He
still has a strong sense
of play and will ...
State Senator Bill Ketron
saved the population of
Murfreesboro and Woodbury
for what could have been
[by Union forces]…
He was going to be
executed as part of an
effort to intimidate the
Tennessee — The
U.S. Attorney in
Nashville says former
Woodbury Police Chief
Kevin Mooneyham has
pleaded guilty to a
federal theft charge.
Media cited a statement
from the U.S. Attorney's
Office in reporting that
Mooneyham admitted on
numerous Woodbury Police
officers had expressed an
interest in ...
was investigated by the
Tennessee Bureau of
Investigation and being
prosecuted by Assistant
U.S. Attorney Bill Abely.
Contact Aldo Amato at
former chief of
police for the City of
Woodbury, Tenn., pleaded
guilty on Monday before
Chief U.S. District Judge
Kevin H. Sharp, to theft
of federal program funds,
announced David Rivera,
U.S. Attorney for the
Middle District of
Tennessee. Mooneyham was
Thomas Seibert, 56, of
Taft, Tennessee, died
Wednesday, June 24, 2015,
Hospital in Athens,
Alabama. Born an avid
Alabama fan on Monday,
Dec. 29, 1958, in
Woodbury, Tennessee, he
was the son of Edward
Thomas Seibert and
I. Newberry, 85, of
Mackinaw, IL died
Saturday, June 20, 2015
at Stones River Hospital
in Woodbury, TN. Beulah
was born May 13, 1930 in
Breckenridge, MO, to
Charles and Goldie
(Alexander) Goodman. They
preceded her in death
along with two ...
– Clarksville Gas
and Water contractors
will be performing ...
Walker Circle, Linden
Drive, Woodbury Drive,
Hazelnut Court, Central
Avenue, Trahern Circle,
Glendale Drive, Park
Lane, Downer Drive,
Preston Drive, Fort
Minneapolis – All
Custom T-shirt Printing
has been the supply for
quick turnaround and
reasonably priced costs
within the San Fernando
Valley. Walmart is open
July four. In case
you’re in need of
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR WOODBURY
In WOODBURY TENNESSEE: Why Good Trade Deals Matter to a Business
Nick Martin is the co-founder of The Pro´s Closet, an online used-cycling business. He sent the following email to the White House list to highlight why a better trade deal means a brighter future for online businesses like his.
The Trans-Pacific Partnership isn´t just President Obama´s proposed trade deal -- it´s mine, too. It´s a trade deal that millions of other online small business owners in this country would be proud to add their name to. I want to tell you why:
Every time I step through the doors of one of our 4,000-square-foot warehouses in Boulder and Denver, Colorado -- every time I see the bikes and cycling parts that line those walls and take in the energetic buzz of our 30-member team -- I take a step back and reflect on a simple fact: I own a business. Its a "pinch-me" moment -- every time.
I am a cyclist and the proud co-owner of The Pro´s Closet, an online used-cycling store. And thanks to the Internet and the availability of e-commerce platforms like eBay, we´ve gone global. After all, when its not cycling season in the U.S., its peak season somewhere else in the world.
International customers aren´t just good for business abroad; theyre great for my Colorado communities. Why? Because selling in more markets means I can hire more people here at home. In fact, more small businesses are using the Internet to grow their business by reaching new customers they couldn´t reach before.
This is why trade is so important to me. If the success of American businesses in the global economy is important to you, say youre an ambassador for a better trade deal that delivers a brighter future for all of us.
It may seem like a really remote and technical issue, but it actually has a real impact on how small businesses like mine do business. Currently more than 40% of our transactions cross U.S. borders. Unfortunately, most of our trade rules were written in a "pre-Internet" era, which means they are a nightmare to navigate for small online businesses.
Heres an example: Right now, customs rules are so inconsistent and hard to follow that if we put a cycling part in the wrong packaging or mail it with the wrong label, it wont make it to our customer in one country. The rules are different for each country, and are sometimes set up in a way that completely blocks out American business.
That is why it is so important that we secure the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a new kind of trade agreement that will ensure America writes the rules and levels the playing field for online businesses and American workers by:
Reducing and eliminating tariffs across the Asia-Pacific region
Streamlining customs procedures
Making the rules more transparent, consistent, and less costly
Helping keep the Internet open and free, enabling online businesses to operate without unnecessary infrastructure costs
Of course, as the President has said, not all of our past trade deals have lived up to their promise. Thankfully, this trade deal is on track to be different. In fact, the Trans-Pacific Partnership is shaping up to be the most progressive trade deal the world has ever seen.
WOODBURY TENNESSEE tspan:3m
What do you know about abuse of women in WOODBURY TENNESSEE ?
Click the red escape button above to immediately leave this site if your abuser may see you reading it.
It can be hard to know if you´re being abused. You may think that your husband is allowed to make you have sex. That´s not true. Forced sex is rape, no matter who does it. You may think that cruel or threatening words are not abuse. They are. And sometimes emotional abuse is a sign that a person will become physically violent.
Below is a list of possible signs of abuse. Some of these are illegal. All of them are wrong. You may be abused if your partner:
- Monitors what you´re doing all the time
- Unfairly accuses you of being unfaithful all the time
- Prevents or discourages you from seeing friends or family
- Prevents or discourages you from going to work or school
- Gets very angry during and after drinking alcohol or using drugs
- Controls how you spend your money
- Controls your use of needed medicines
- Decides things for you that you should be allowed to decide (like what to wear or eat)
- Humiliates you in front of others
- Destroys your property or things that you care about
- Threatens to hurt you, the children, or pets
- Hurts you (by hitting, beating, pushing, shoving, punching, slapping, kicking, or biting)
- Uses (or threatens to use) a weapon against you
- Forces you to have sex against your will
- Controls your birth control or insists that you get pregnant
- Blames you for his or her violent outbursts
- Threatens to harm himself or herself when upset with you
- Says things like, "If I can´t have you then no one can."
If you think someone is abusing you, get help. Abuse can have serious physical and emotional effects. No one has the right to hurt you.
Return to top
Healthy vs. unhealthy relationships
Sometimes a relationship might not be abusive, but it might have some serious problems that make it unhealthy. If you think you might be in an unhealthy relationship, you should be able to talk to your partner about your concerns. If you feel like you can´t talk to your partner, try talking to a trusted friend, family member, or counselor. Consider calling a confidential hotline to get the support you need and to explore next steps. If you´re afraid to end the relationship, call a hotline for help.
Signs of an unhealthy relationship include:
- Focusing all your energy on your partner
- Dropping friends and family or activities you enjoy
- Feeling pressured or controlled a lot
- Having more bad times in the relationship than good
- Feeling sad or scared when with your partner
Signs of a healthy relationship include:
- Having more good times in the relationship than bad
- Having a life outside the relationship, with your own friends and activities
- Making decisions together, with each partner compromising at times
- Dealing with conflicts by talking honestly
- Feeling comfortable and able to be yourself
- Feeling able to take care of yourself
- Feeling like your partner supports you
If you feel confused about your relationship, a mental health professional can help. Remember, you deserve to be treated with respect.
Return to top
More information on Am I being abused?
Read more from womenshealth.gov
Explore other publications and websites
Connect with other organizations
Campaign in WOODBURY TENNESSEE: the importance of eating fish !!!
Eat 200-350 grams of a variety of fish * each week preferably those that are low in mercury. The nutritional value of fish is important for the growth and development before birth, in infancy for breastfed infants and children.
Who should know
Women who are pregnant (or might be pregnant) or breastfeeding.
Whoever feeds young children.
What to do
1. Eat 200-350 grams of a variety of fish a week.
- That is 2 or 3 servings of fish a week.
2. Choose fish low in mercury.
- For young children, give them 2 or 3 servings of fish a week acurdo with age and calorie needs.
- Many of the fish we eat most often are lower in mercury.
3. Avoid 4 types of fish: tilefish from the Gulf of Mexico, shark, swordfish and king mackerel.
- These include salmon, shrimp, haddock, tuna (canned light), tilapia, catfish and cod.
- These 4 types of fish are higher in mercury.
4. When consumption is fish you have caught or other streams, rivers and lakes, heed warnings signs in water bodies.
- Limit white tuna (albacore) to 159 grams a week.
5. To add more fish to your diet, be sure to stay within your calorie needs.
- If the advice is not available, adults should limit this type of fish to 150 grams a week and toddlers in 30-80 grams a week.
Why this advice is relevant
Fish contains important nutrients to developing fetuses, babies who are breastfed and young children. Fish provides health benefits for the general public. Many people do not currently fish eat the recommended amount.